PDA

View Full Version : [kubuntu] Bad caracteristic and option

salazar.santos
February 7th, 2011, 11:20 PM
I dont like knowing that the user can delete the panel de desktop, making the kubuntu or ubuntu totaly absolete, there should always have something in the desktop a botton or something, that could not be removed or deleted that would bring the environment to de default configuration, linux realy sucks int his aspect by mistake and by a click the desktop ca be easily destroyed and for new users to put it back as before is a headaque and in some cases imposible.

put a defaoult rescue bottom in the desktop or make the panel and desktop on removable by the superuser.

Also there are other small problems of conflict, sometimes the system gets real slow in multi process i think the only thing that really works well is the shell, put a command and it just does what we want very fast i wich that the aplication inthe desktop would do the same.

thanks for latting me say my ideia.

wizard10000
February 8th, 2011, 03:30 PM
I dont like knowing that the user can delete the panel de desktop, making the kubuntu or ubuntu totaly absolete, there should always have something in the desktop a botton or something, that could not be removed or deleted that would bring the environment to de default configuration, linux realy sucks int his aspect by mistake and by a click the desktop ca be easily destroyed and for new users to put it back as before is a headaque and in some cases imposible.

put a defaoult rescue bottom in the desktop or make the panel and desktop on removable by the superuser.

There's an easy way to fix this, Salazar :)

If you right-click the desktop and select "Unlock Widgets" then you can right-click the desktop again and add a new panel.

Hope this helps -