PDA

View Full Version : Thanks...

zsr
February 24th, 2005, 11:08 AM
I do apologize for making such a pointless topic, but I wanted to express my gratitude to all of the supporters of all linux helpers. It's really nice to see such friendly people.

You never can find nice people these days whenever it comes to things other than anything linux, but when you are looking for a very nice bunch of people this is the place.

I'm sure you guys have been to forums and chatrooms and such that have total morons that have no sense whatsoever and aren't nice ([-X) in even the most remote way, but ANY linux user is so different.

Anyways, thanks for making the linux community so enjoyable and providing so much help; this is probably the best experience yet. :)

(By the way, I do believe the best part is that people actually spell correctly! :D)

poofyhairguy
February 24th, 2005, 08:57 PM
(By the way, I do believe the best part is that people actually spell correctly! :D)

no guarenteas

Quake
February 24th, 2005, 11:17 PM
thre no garantis tat peple wil spel corectli. But I dont car! As log as I can undrstand!

DJ_Max
February 24th, 2005, 11:30 PM
thre no garantis tat peple wil spel corectli. But I dont car! As log as I can undrstand!
That post reminds me of an email i got from a friend, saying that the human brain only needs the first & last letter of a common word to recongize it.