PDA

View Full Version : Delete Account & Open Complaint

Johnsie
February 4th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Hi,
This site has lost its usefulness to me now that the Cafe has been closed for three weeks. I am also concerned that over the last six months the moderators here have been abusing their user privileges and there is excessive censorship going on. Far too many threads are being closed unneccesarily at the whim of the mods. This excessive censorship can be seen in this forum and other forums on this site. The selective closing of various forums on this site was the final straw for many users including myself.

Please delete my account on this site and remove any data that you have about me on your systems, as per the Data Protection Act.

Thankyou,

John

Joeb454
February 4th, 2011, 02:04 PM
The cafe will be open again in due course - hardware limitations have forced its closure, as the staff have outlined several times in various sub-forums here.

As for the excessive closures you speak of, this is likely because many were creating cafe threads in other forums, which were indeed closed by the forum staff, as they weren't suitable for the cafe.

If you would still like me to disable your account and remove all personal information, I will do so - we do not, however, delete accounts.