PDA

View Full Version : is this possible in 10.04?

yakinikku
January 23rd, 2011, 03:56 PM
hi all,

i would like to add the ubuntu one link seen in this photo to my favorites

http://gadgetmix.com//wp-content/uploads/2009/12/nbr.jpg

i believe this screenshot is from 9.10. i searched high and low and i could not find anything on my computer or on the web that could answer this question. perhaps my google-fu is not up to par. is this possible in 10.04? TIA.

cascade9
January 23rd, 2011, 04:05 PM
That is the Netbook Remix version. Its been renamed Netbook Edition in 10.04.

You should be able to get that look in 10.04 by installing the human netbook theme.

Frogs Hair
January 23rd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Wallpaper from 9.10

sudo apt-get install ubuntu-wallpapers-extra

yakinikku
January 23rd, 2011, 04:16 PM
i think you guys are mistaken about what i mean. i want to add an ubuntu one launcher to the favorites panel like the one seen in the image. how can i do that? i have 10.04 UNE already installed.

Frogs Hair
January 23rd, 2011, 04:48 PM
Sorry , about that , I use the GnoMenu menu and to add to favorites I right click the icon on the menu and select add to favorites . My icon changes depending on what icon set I use.

yakinikku
January 23rd, 2011, 11:58 PM
Sorry , about that , I use the GnoMenu menu and to add to favorites I right click the icon on the menu and select add to favorites . My icon changes depending on what icon set I use.

hmm. i dont want to add the folder to favorites, judging by the picture it appears that the link there is similar to the link that dropbox creates. is there something similar for ubuntu one?