PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Need assistance !

Batica
January 13th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Hello everyone , I am new user (or not yet) of ubuntu and this forum . I installed ubuntu via wubu instaler as program of windows xp but I cant run it . I dl-ed ubuntu made live cd , booting from dvd-drive is working normally , and my instalation via wubu was fine . Now when I start my pc choice is shown to me on desktop :
-Windows XP
-Ubuntu

But I cant make choice coz windows aint reacting on keyboard . Cant use my arrows to make choice . I got stuck here , I would like to install ubuntu as main OS but I think it is too early since I am newb and just started to learn pc science and programing . I hope to use it just as Windows program at the beggening .Later when I get used to it and learn how to properly install it as partition for itself I will do so . Thanks in forward hope some1 will help me xD .

weedeater64
January 13th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Try the tab key to cycle through...

Rubi1200
January 13th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums :)

Try using another keyboard or checking the settings in BIOS for something that might help.

Batica
January 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I think it isnt problem with keyboard since it is working normaly in windows and I checked cable and cant enter BIOS setup neither . Command is F12 on my PC and computer isnt reacting on it :) . Any other suggestion ? Please . . .