PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist

Legeril
January 13th, 2011, 10:18 AM
So with the original 2 movies well out in the public arena and the 3rd movie out in February, I'm wondering what people opinions are of the first and second movies.

Personally, I really enjoyed them both. I follow the zeitgeist belief about the 9/11 attacks and society as a whole - in fact it was these movies that opened my eyes to a lot of things going on today. Though I found the second movie very 'preachy' towards the end..

What are you opinions of the movies? Are you as excited about the 3rd movie as I am?

Bölvağur
January 13th, 2011, 10:52 AM
They were fun but made by someone that is connecting the wrong dots together. The connections the makers of these films looks to me as made by a schizophrenic as the connections of different things he is making are often wrong and often there are not so obvious lies.
If you find comfort or entertainment in conspiracy theories then you should look forward to film number 3. But if you are there to find some actual truth you should become more of a septic of bs claims than you currently are.

So what Im saying is that it's all just lies but at least it is presented in an entertaining way.

mkendall
January 13th, 2011, 11:29 AM
But if you are there to find some actual truth you should become more of a septic of bs claims than you currently are.

Don't know if it was a typo or just trying to communicate in a second language, but the word you want is "skeptic," not "septic."

Although "a septic of bs" is rather funny in an unintentional way. And yet somehow appropriate.

HappinessNow
January 13th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Thread reported:

Thread against Code of Conduct , Zeitgeist is a movement not only in trenched in politics but also religion, please close this Pandora Box before it explodes

slackthumbz
January 13th, 2011, 12:24 PM
lol conspiracy nuts with an axe to grind. There is so much wrong in those films it's quite literally unbelievable.

Random_Dude
January 13th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Only seen the first minutes of the first one.
Somewhat entertaining, but it lacked some credibility, and since I had more important things to do, I turned it off.

So I'm not really in the position to make a review on them.

Cheers :cool:

Legeril
January 13th, 2011, 01:08 PM
lol conspiracy nuts with an axe to grind. There is so much wrong in those films it's quite literally unbelievable.

I agree with this post to some degree, I don't however think its people with an axe to grind.If anybody has an axe to grind it is the familes of those that died in the 9/11 attacks and were used by the government for political gain while being both ignored and silenced by the media. while I dont want this to become an political flame thread I feel this is worth mentioning.

Yes the movies had problems in them but no more than government established theories carry to this day. The banking technicalities opened my eyes a lot more than the terrorist agenda. Look at Europe today for example..

Legeril
January 13th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Thread reported:

This thread is neither designed to be political or religious, just to discuss peoples feelings on the movies and the anticipation of the 3rd movie

HappinessNow
January 13th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I agree with this post to some degree, I don't however think its people with an axe to grind.If anybody has an axe to grind it is the familes of those that died in the 9/11 attacks and were used by the government for political gain while being both ignored and silenced by the media. while I dont want this to become an political flame thread I feel this is worth mentioning.

Yes the movies had problems in them but no more than government established theories carry to this day. The banking technicalities opened my eyes a lot more than the terrorist agenda. Look at Europe today for example..

This thread is neither designed to be political or religious, just to discuss peoples feelings on the movies and the anticipation of the 3rd movie

Ironic.

Aquix
January 13th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I like anything that makes me think and you don't have too agree with everything you see. So I like those movies.

Also check out http://metanoia-films.org/psywar.php

dmizer
January 13th, 2011, 01:55 PM
This discussion does not have a place in this forum for many resons, not the least of which is it's direct and/or indirect relationship to politics.

Thank you all for participating.