PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu 10.10 making installation CD?

Einstein86
January 10th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Hi,
Might be silly question but I had thought when I installed Ubuntu latest. After installation I added some applications, plugins etc. Simply adjusted to my needs and to my eyes. My question is: Is there any chance to use this configuration of OS and set as my default copy on installation CD? In case I need in future and to save time for tune up from start after reinstalling. Hope you know my point.

0N3
January 10th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Theres a program in Ubuntu Software center called Live Magic im not sure if its what your looking for

Einstein86
January 10th, 2011, 10:14 PM
I think sir you hit in the center of answer! That's I've needed. Thank you very very much! But, it comes almost to the end of building live system and pop up some error :( Just couldn't realize what's problem about

0N3
January 11th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I've never used the program myself although i keep saying i will i wish i could be of further help but unfortunately im not familiar with the program :(

Einstein86
January 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
its ok, i am very grateful for your help, hope its gonna be someone more to help me about this issue.

Zlatan
January 11th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I think sir you hit in the center of answer! That's I've needed. Thank you very very much! But, it comes almost to the end of building live system and pop up some error :( Just couldn't realize what's problem about

I've never used this program but if you added couple of programs to default Ubuntu, it could be that there was not enough space on your CD.

Einstein86
March 2nd, 2011, 02:42 AM
solution is found - Remastersys

thanks guys for time