Anyone here hunt?

If so:

!. What do you hunt
2. What do you hunt with
3. Biggest Bag
4. Any silly misses.

thomasw_lrd
January 3rd, 2011, 03:45 AM
Deer and squirrels. Sometimes rabbits if I see any. Not much else to talk about. I killed my first deer this year with a bow on public land. It was a small doe, but she tasted yummy. Hoping to get a few more chances to go this year and tag at least one more. Probably should have spent my christmas money on getting my bow out of the pawn shop instead of getting this new laptop, oh well. Somethimes you're priorities have to be in line.

Vorian
January 3rd, 2011, 04:10 AM
Deer and squirrels. Sometimes rabbits if I see any. Not much else to talk about. I killed my first deer this year with a bow on public land. It was a small doe, but she tasted yummy. Hoping to get a few more chances to go this year and tag at least one more. Probably should have spent my christmas money on getting my bow out of the pawn shop instead of getting this new laptop, oh well. Somethimes you're priorities have to be in line.

Sweet - I recommend elk, mighty tasty.

thomasw_lrd
January 3rd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Sweet - I recommend elk, mighty tasty.

I would love to hunt elk, but I'll have to head west to do that.

Vorian
January 5th, 2011, 02:37 AM
I suppose I'm spoiled where I am...

I am looking to go after pronghorn this next year.

thomasw_lrd
January 5th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I suppose I'm spoiled where I am...

I am looking to go after pronghorn this next year.

Nice. I'm looking at doing some black bear hunting here locally next year. I'm almost exclusively a bowhunter, so it should be quite a challenge.

rihanha
March 1st, 2011, 06:19 AM
I'm trying to decide if a photo of that event would be good... or bad. Hmmmm.