PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] How to download windows 7 bit torrent

confused10
January 2nd, 2011, 06:08 AM
I would like to download windows 7 bit torrent but when I go to download the drivers i get an error. I need some serious help. I cannot deal with ubuntu it is just too complicated and I dont know anyone who uses this who could guide me

Ravenshade
January 2nd, 2011, 06:11 AM
First of all, I don't know anyone that's going to help you with Windows 7, we can't discuss how you can download it as we are likely in breach of the rules of this site.

However, what we can do, is discuss your problems with Ubuntu and hopefully work them out and solve them to the benefit of your bank account and a fairer society.

So...what exactly are you having problems with in terms of Ubuntu. (Noting that it comes with most of the drivers pre-installed where as Windows does not).

confused10
January 2nd, 2011, 06:35 AM
Ok for starters I cannot download any programs I want.
Cant download music.
Can't use mic on skype
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neds Moar Salt
January 2nd, 2011, 06:38 AM
1. Why pirate windows?
2. Windows sucks.
3. This is obviously a joke.
4. Leave.
5. If you want people to take you seriously, learn to spell and use proper grammar.

marl30
January 2nd, 2011, 06:41 AM
Not many here are going to help you to download a pirated version of Windows much less go against the site's rules. However, many here, including myself, will be delighted to help you make Ubuntu work for you.

What programs are you trying to download? And Have you tried downloading them from the Software Center? Also, what's not working in Skype?

Legendary_Bibo
January 2nd, 2011, 06:43 AM
Obvious troll is obvious. Don't you have something better to do?

marl30
January 2nd, 2011, 06:44 AM
1. Why pirate windows?
2. Windows sucks.
3. This is obviously a joke.
4. Leave.
5. If you want people to take you seriously, learn to spell and use proper grammar.

Oh come on dude, no need to go there. Let's just try to see if we can help him with Ubuntu.

cariboo
January 2nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
We don't support piracy here. I would suggest you start a new thread to get help with your Ubuntu problems, as this thread is closed.