PDA

View Full Version : Security breach or bug?

Gremlinzzz
December 26th, 2010, 09:39 PM
I was watching a video on wikileaks and when done I tried to use bleachbit as root.but bleachbit would not accept my password ,the I got this message.A malicious client may be eavesdropping on your session"so I rebooted. then bleachbit accepted my password!Security breach or paranoid?

Old_Grey_Wolf
December 26th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Have you tried to watch the same video again then use bleachbit in order to reproduce the bug/breach?

Gremlinzzz
December 26th, 2010, 09:57 PM
no but that's good idea going to do it now.

Gremlinzzz
December 26th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Went back watched same video followed what I did before and no A malicious client may be eavesdropping on your session message. so I.m going to assume it was a one time bug.plus had no problem with bleachbit!

sffvba[e0rt
December 26th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Went back watched same video followed what I did before and no A malicious client may be eavesdropping on your session message. so I.m going to assume it was a one time bug.plus had no problem with bleachbit!

...or Big Brother has already seen what you do, and has already tagged you... any vans standing outside in the street perhaps?

:p

Gremlinzzz
December 26th, 2010, 10:39 PM
OK no vans but it is a blizzard out there.paranoid kicking in using dban wiping all drives.:D
should I put all CD,s in microwave?

Gremlinzzz
December 26th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Changed mind just changed password and did a rootkit scan.
We always her about big brother.but what about big sister?:D

jerenept
December 26th, 2010, 10:53 PM
I was watching a video on wikileaks and when done I tried to use bleachbit as root.but bleachbit would not accept my password ,the I got this message.A malicious client may be eavesdropping on your session"so I rebooted. then bleachbit accepted my password!Security breach or paranoid?

BIG BROTHER IS WATCH- oh right, somebody else said that.

Gremlinzzz
December 26th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I wont be hard to watch ill be right in there face.:D

wojox
December 26th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Could not grab your mouse.

Gremlinzzz
December 26th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Believe its a common bug and going to mark solved.