PDA

View Full Version : Any PS3 users?

joelkat
December 16th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Anyone play PS3 here? I would like to buy some things for my ps3 and want to know whats worth it?

Gugarta
December 16th, 2010, 02:03 PM
What do you already have?

joelkat
December 16th, 2010, 02:06 PM
I got the system a HDMI cable 1 controller a wired headset.

communityofexcellence
December 16th, 2010, 02:14 PM
A blutooth keyboard/mouse are the most important for me. If you get multiple controllers the charging stations are also very useful.

handy
December 16th, 2010, 03:04 PM
I plug an evil little Apple USB keyboard into mine when need be, apart from that I have a cable that allows me to use it via my 24" Samsung monitor & another that lets me get sound out through my audio amplifier.

I almost forgot that I have a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel/pedal combo for playing Gran Turismo 5, & it works brilliantly too. :)

asifnaz
December 16th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Anyone play PS3 here? I would like to buy some things for my ps3 and want to know whats worth it?
psdowngrade

handy
December 16th, 2010, 06:08 PM
psdowngrade

Some may have uses for the slow Linux distro support that you can get out of a single PS3?

I bought mine to get around all of the mucking about I have to do to get a game to play under Wine.

Personally, I find that the PS3 is the easy way out of the current Linux gaming shortcomings, & all for the cost of a reasonable graphics card.

asifnaz
December 16th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Some may have uses for the slow Linux distro support that you can get out of a single PS3?

I bought mine to get around all of the mucking about I have to do to get a game to play under Wine.

Personally, I find that the PS3 is the easy way out of the current Linux gaming shortcomings, & all for the cost of a reasonable graphics card.

I use it for freedom . I am into homebrew , Linux etc .

Spr0k3t
December 16th, 2010, 09:21 PM
psdowngrade

Hands down the best purchase I ever made for my PS3. Oh yeah, that and a 500GB external storage drive.