PDA

View Full Version : [other] fwbackups backup error log

elmasry.ayman
December 15th, 2010, 10:57 AM
this is what I got after a schedueled backup using fwbackups:

Dec 14 02:00:02 :: INFO : Starting automatic backup operation of set `Projects INCR BKP'
Dec 14 02:00:02 :: WARNING : There was an error while performing the backup!
Dec 14 02:00:02 :: ERROR : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/fwbackups/operations/backup.py", line 698, in start pkgListfiles = self.createPkgLists() File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/fwbackups/operations/backup.py", line 85, in createPkgLists fh = tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile(suffix='.txt', prefix="%s - tmp" % _('rpm - Package list'), delete=False) TypeError: NamedTemporaryFile() got an unexpected keyword argument 'delete'
Dec 14 02:00:02 :: INFO : Canceling the current operation!
Dec 14 02:00:02 :: INFO : Finished automatic backup operation of set 'Projects INCR BKP'

I tried to install fwbackups using source compile and failed at first for not adding a certain option for the configure command (--prefix=/usr), and succeeded after adding the option. But I might have forgot to clean after the first bad installation, would this have anything to do with this error?

This is something that I get when starting fwbackups from the terminal

libnotify-Message: Unable to get session bus: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

any explanations?