PDA

View Full Version : Intro - Mic Check

I.t.Guy83
December 14th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Hey all,

I'm Shane. I'm an I.T. guy for the local giant drug company here. I've always been a Microsoft guy, but not I'm getting a little more into Linux due to its advantages. I'm here to learn more. I don't know everything, and I'm not completely new. I'm medium. Hit me up with any suggestions.

asifnaz
December 14th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Hey all,

I'm Shane. I'm an I.T. guy for the local giant drug company here. I've always been a Microsoft guy, but not I'm getting a little more into Linux due to its advantages. I'm here to learn more. I don't know everything, and I'm not completely new. I'm medium. Hit me up with any suggestions.
Welcome to the community . We all started Linux at some point and posted threads like you . I hope you enjoy it . If you get any problems feel free to ask on forums .

I hope by drugs you mean medicine ...:D

forrestcupp
December 14th, 2010, 06:44 PM
What part of Indiana? Which company, Roche or Lilly?

samalex
December 14th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Hey all,

Hi Shane ...

Welcome to the world of Linux and open source software. It's an addictive hobby and profession if you choose to get into it, but if you're passion is with technology and computers you're in the right place.

Sam