PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] upgrade/install ubuntu 10.04.1

rajeevisonline
December 12th, 2010, 04:42 PM
how to install/upgrade ubuntu 10.04.1 from mini remix cd...unable to run text based install...how to do this?
and what are all the commands required to finish the installation?

theozzlives
December 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM
With the lack of information, I would guess using unetbootin on the alternate ISO.

rajeevisonline
December 12th, 2010, 05:07 PM
before you make a reply be sure to read the post carefully..it will not only help another person but might help you as well;)

sikander3786
December 12th, 2010, 05:26 PM
theozzlives is not the only one who couldn't understand your query. Unfortunately, I am also confused about your question. Can you please elaborate?

rajeevisonline
December 12th, 2010, 06:35 PM
I am still waiting for someone to answer my question...in the meantime i will try at my end and see whats up

Elfy
December 12th, 2010, 07:42 PM
You need to give more information.

mini remix cdwhat mini remix cd?

unable to run text based installWhy? What happens?

what are all the commands required to finish the installationUntil you are able to tell us how far you get - no-one is going to be able to answer you.

before you make a reply be sure to read the post carefully..it will not only help another person but might help you as wellIf you feel the need to post sarcastic replies then report the post you feel the need to reply in that way to and staff will look. All posting like this does is send people of to other threads were their help is more appreciated.