PDA

View Full Version : Vocal Request

idi0tf0wl
December 12th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Well, not so vocal, but textual and requesting of something vocal. I make Android apps to help people learn foreign languages, and while I do ask for money (I don't have anything else) I also give it away for free. Anyhow, people seem to really like the technology. Thing is, I'm only one person. And that's cool for all the programming and graphics and whatnot, but a voice is something special.

My request is for people who perhaps have nothing better to do but who happen to be capable of producing soundclips to generously donate their voice as I am my work. Please contact me for educative apps on writing systems in either Korean or Russian, as well as two Japanese apps for Kana and Kanji. Chinese is a work in progress.

Ubuntu is my bread and butter. This is something I've made with it. Enjoy.

toupeiro
December 12th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Well, not so vocal, but textual and requesting of something vocal. I make Android apps to help people learn foreign languages, and while I do ask for money (I don't have anything else) I also give it away for free. Anyhow, people seem to really like the technology. Thing is, I'm only one person. And that's cool for all the programming and graphics and whatnot, but a voice is something special.

My request is for people who perhaps have nothing better to do but who happen to be capable of producing soundclips to generously donate their voice as I am my work. Please contact me for educative apps on writing systems in either Korean or Russian, as well as two Japanese apps for Kana and Kanji. Chinese is a work in progress.

Ubuntu is my bread and butter. This is something I've made with it. Enjoy.

Sounds awesome. Kudo's to you! Let me know when you get to Brazilian Portuguese, maybe I or some people I know can be of some assistance.

NightwishFan
December 12th, 2010, 10:23 AM
I am useless I only know English. :) Though I take my hate off to you sir. :) Keep up the good work.