PDA

View Full Version : Like the TV show "The Good Guys" Help save it!

JBAlaska
December 11th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Rumor has it the US TV show The Good Guy's (http://www.tvrage.com/The_Good_Guys) may not be picked up for a second season. If you've never seen this great action / comedy show, check out a episode or sixteen on Hulu Linux desktop or else ware on the web.

If you don't want this to be the last season EVER, please sign the petition to give The Good Guy's a second season here:
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-good-guys-petition/

Thanks Guys and Gals! :popcorn:

forrestcupp
December 11th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Well, we helped save "Chuck" only for them to turn it into a show that really sucks badly. Chuck used to be one of my favorites, but after it got "saved", it turned so bad that I quit watching it.

Let's hope The Good Guys doesn't end up like that.

madjr
December 11th, 2010, 03:13 PM
so many shows to save, so little time :/

screaminj3sus
December 11th, 2010, 07:01 PM
This show is hilarious, really don't want it to be canceled. I am already really pissed that FX canceled terriers first season :(

theraje
December 11th, 2010, 10:34 PM
I don't particularly care for the show myself. I love the concept, but the execution just falls flat in my opinion. A show with a lot of untapped potential for sure - the characters are great - but until the writers tighten up their work, I have a feeling that this show won't get far even if it is "saved".

screaminj3sus
December 12th, 2010, 06:10 AM
I don't particularly care for the show myself. I love the concept, but the execution just falls flat in my opinion. A show with a lot of untapped potential for sure - the characters are great - but until the writers tighten up their work, I have a feeling that this show won't get far even if it is "saved".

Yeah writing and editing needs work (lame clock sounds effect and time switching done the same way in every episode :/ )

But stark really makes the show. Great character, great actor.