PDA

View Full Version : This is not political : wikileaks poll

fatharraxman
December 9th, 2010, 11:28 PM
I know the rules of this forum is not to touch political and theological stuffs but the polls I did is about freedom and how much far free should we go Wikiliks is the top story ia all press worldwide, I hated the idea because it may destroy us all publishing such sensitive materials, it although striving for freedom of facts as site's owners say, but the same weapon of freedom could destroy freedom itself, maybe you support wikileaks as an idea, you differ with me then but I hope we don't rush emotionally, there are better ways than endanger our free world & our free civilization.
vote please
:popcorn:

fatharraxman
December 9th, 2010, 11:34 PM
please do not write comments that may violate forum's rules (politically oriented)
please

Doctor Mike
December 9th, 2010, 11:51 PM
please do not write comments that may violate forum's rules (politically oriented)
please
I will do my best to avoid political specification... I've voted yes, but with reservations. Human people say and do stupid things, so dumping every stupid thought committed to text of evey minor/major government official into the cyber world has little to do with balance, but more to do with hits/money/aggrandizement . I agree that greater disclosure is potentially beneficial, but blatant honesty will simply get you slapped, or worse...

KiwiNZ
December 9th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Wikileaks by its nature is Political, therefore it is virtually impossible for discusion relating to it not to be or to become political.

Therefore inline with the Forum Code of Conduct... ("Politics and Religion: These two topics have caused serious problems in the past and are now forbidden topics in the forums. Please find another venue to exercise your freedom of speech on these topics.") I am closing this thread.

cpmman
December 9th, 2010, 11:59 PM
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Evelyn Beatrice Hall