PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Remastersys and virtualbox... Bios error

Harsh Kumar Narula
December 8th, 2010, 03:44 PM
Dear Ubuntu geeks/lovers and users,

I made an .iso image of my Ubuntu system (Maverick)one month back using Remastersys and tested it under VirtualBox. Though I got an error message during its booting in the virtual machine but everything else went fine.. I mean the error didn't stop the .iso to boot further. It worked like a charm. So I ignored and didn't care about the error. :)

I planned that I will install some more engineering softwares, desktop environments and other favourite softwares of mine and will make the .iso again. ;)

So last night, when I was happy with my software collection, I decided to do it again. Remastersys made an .iso image (3.7GB approx)..I tested it in the virtualbox. This time the same error occurred but it really made a problem. ISO image didn't boot further in the VM. :sad:

I haven't yet tested it by actually burning it on a DVD and booting it in the Live mode. I will do that.

I am sure many others must have faced the same problem. So kindly suggest me what could be done to get rid of this error?..

I am attaching the screen shot of the error message.

Thanks in Advance :)
~Harsh