PDA

View Full Version : Package for US mail.

stevenroose
December 8th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Hi,

This question is not actually Ubuntu-related, but I thought this forum is really the place where nice people hang around!
I am contacted by Google to receive a free Chrome OS notebook to test some development for it.
I'm a developer using both OSX and Ubuntu to develop for Android, but I want to test Chrome web Apps as well.

Problem is that I live in Belgium and Google will only ship it to US mailing addresses.

Is there anyone here that wants to help me by receiving the package and forwarding it to Belgium?

Obviously I pay the full shipping costs including a little extra ;-)

I hope for respons from some helpful US inhabitants on this forum.

Thanks in advance
Greetings

Steven

TriBlox6432
December 9th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Yes, I will. And I will totally not jip you and take it for myself. Nope. Never. </lie>

Brent0
December 9th, 2010, 04:15 AM
This will not work. Not only are your chances of winning slim, but the chances of finding someone honest is quite low too.

CharlesA
December 9th, 2010, 05:31 AM
This will not work. Not only are your chances of winning slim, but the chances of finding someone honest is quite low too.

Sad, but true.

tgalati4
December 9th, 2010, 06:46 AM
My uncle is an exiled prince from an African country (that begins with an N). He was also offered such a laptop. However, he has a bigger problem. He has a large sum of money kept in a bank in his homeland, but he can't get access to it. If you send me the laptop, then I will give you 5% of what he recovers from his bank. We plan to use the laptop to entice the bank officials to release the money.

Please respond quickly.

dmizer
December 9th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Closed for review.