PDA

View Full Version : What would you do with??

Zerocool Djx
November 20th, 2010, 12:57 AM
a +24dbi yagi Antenna with a 2000mW wifi card :) hmmmmmm?????

hehehehe

Evil thoughts....

My Yagi just arrived with the upgraded ALFA card,.... I'm so excited!

:mrgreen:

leef
November 20th, 2010, 01:00 AM

hehehehe

Evil thoughts....

My Yagi just arrived with the upgraded ALFA card,.... I'm so excited!

:mrgreen:

:D I don't know but I don't think you should break into other peoples networks. I'm always coming across unsecured connections, I just wish there was a way to warn them :(.

CharlesA
November 20th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Wow that's a hell of an antenna.

I use my Alfa for pen testing, but I hardly use it anymore since my machine's onboard WLAN card works fine..

Friendly note: We don't condone illegal activity on these forums, so keep that in mind.

t0p
November 20th, 2010, 01:12 AM
I really like that antenna. Put it on a machine running BackTrack, and you'll be able to get up to all sorts of mischievous fun with the neighbourhood. But don't do anything that could be construed as a crime! And remember, I said be mischievous not malicious.

Zerocool Djx
November 20th, 2010, 01:15 AM
;)

No worries,.. I won't be turning anyone's internet upside down, hehehehe....

The more quiet you are the better your able to hear...

Zerocool Djx
November 20th, 2010, 02:24 AM
You know your using some serious gear when you mount your wifi antenna on a freakin tripod, lol! :biggrin:

3rdalbum
November 20th, 2010, 06:05 AM
I would "break and renovate" - upgrade router firmware, patch security holes and then finally switch people off WEP and turn on WPA.

theraje
November 20th, 2010, 12:07 PM

Attach a flux capacitor to it, so that I would be able to receive signals from other points in time. Then I wouldn't have to wait another 50 years for ULTRAPR0N! :D

donkyhotay
November 20th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Connect it to my ham radio and finally get rid of the stupid "rubber duck" antenna I've been using with it so far.

annoyingrob
November 21st, 2010, 01:43 AM
I have an external antenna conenctor on my netbook specifically for my giant yagi antenna :)

If I were you, I would go find a hilltop, load up kismet, aircrack-ng, firesheep, and have some fun.

TeoBigusGeekus
November 21st, 2010, 01:57 PM
Talking about antennas, I made my router wifi antenna touch my table lamp and now I have wifi signal in the bathroom.
My defecations now take 3 times more time :biggrin:.