PDA

View Full Version : Looking to recruit some talent

theraje
November 18th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Hey folks,

I'm working on a project, and need to involve some talented people. I can't divulge too many details just yet. But, if:

You are a programmer...
Or you are a graphic designer...
Or you are a sound designer or musician...
Or have knowledge of business...
Or enjoy video games...

...and are willing to write about it, then please PM me. If you tell me which area(s) of the above you have skills in, I have some information about a project you might like to participate in. After I get back to you, and if you like what you hear, perhaps we can work together.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Bodsda
November 18th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Hey folks,

I'm working on a project, and need to involve some talented people. I can't divulge too many details just yet. But, if:

You are a programmer...
Or you are a graphic designer...
Or you are a sound designer or musician...
Or have knowledge of business...
Or enjoy video games...

...and are willing to write about it, then please PM me. If you tell me which area(s) of the above you have skills in, I have some information about a project you might like to participate in. After I get back to you, and if you like what you hear, perhaps we can work together.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

The less you can divulge, the less likely people are to participate.

Bodsda

theraje
November 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Fair enough. :)

I'm basically aiming to put together a few authors who can do instructional articles for game developers. Of course, the content centers around the "Big Picture", as opposed to just programming.

So, while the focus would be game development, there would be articles that could cater to other interests - beginning musicians, people who want to learn how to draw, etc.

I do a little of it all, but I really would be stretching myself thin if I tried to write *all* the content. :P