PDA

View Full Version : These forums are addictive

bitscarre
November 15th, 2010, 08:42 AM
I have just joined, but I have been browsing like crazy. I like these forums, lots of fun and like minded people.

NightwishFan
November 15th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Welcome, and well met. I am glad you think so and I hope you find all the information you would need. There are some level headed folk here. (Even the crazies like myself). :)

linuxforartists
November 17th, 2010, 04:59 AM
I agree! Just joined myself a couple days ago, after being a long-time lurker. :P I don't meet many Linux users in my everyday life, so it's great to have a place like this to discuss all things open source.

Khakilang
November 17th, 2010, 05:05 AM
Same goes here. Since I started Ubuntu and look for answer in this forum. I can't help myself keep on logging into this forum especially the Community Cafe almost everyday. So enjoy yourself here.

Zerocool Djx
November 17th, 2010, 05:14 AM
welcome!

BlazeFire247
November 17th, 2010, 05:34 AM
I have just joined, but I have been browsing like crazy. I like these forums, lots of fun and like minded people.

Welcome! I agree, forums can be addictive. I joined a few, and I love reading and replying to them.

bitscarre
November 17th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Thank you for welcoming me.

I have been browsing the forums since wubi 7, but only in search of a quick fix for my problem. Now I have decided to take it to the next level and also give a thought or two, here and there.

Hopefully it'll be a productive contribution that I am making.

I have also been looking at ways to contribute with programming, but as much as I like Eric Raymond's thoughts about hacking, I still feel a bit shy about this one. For now, that is :D

And, speaking of E. Raymond, is this true?

http://geekz.co.uk/esrfacts/fact/143