PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba/Dell/HP computer bios mis-configurations

Vigh
November 11th, 2010, 12:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has had any experiences? But to me it seems that now-a-days doesn't matter which company you buy your pre-built hardware from that they don't know how to correctly configure a bios. TOSHIBA I hope you read this, I have been a long time supporter of Toshiba Laptops and found them to be of a high quality, but recently the bios settings have been locked, I have been unable to load the operating system of my choice, the bios is not configured to support 64-bit operating systems without a bios update, your bios CPU FSB frequency clock is to Memory frequency clock ratios are set atrociously wrong. Worst of all, your forum is virtually impossible to navigate and use! So to TOSHIBA and all those other big companies out there, get your act together and employ someone who actually knows what they are doing! Your current product/service is pathetic! From experience big IT business = poor service, poor product. I'm going to build my own computers hence forth and support the little man. Sorry boys. Oh and Computer Company Boys- Linux support would be nice considering the current pathetic state of the Microsoft product.

Anthony Vigh

c00lwaterz
November 13th, 2010, 11:28 PM
i love the quality of toshiba but my fan not working properly with linux :(