PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Infinity Online - MMORPG

sharks
November 7th, 2010, 07:39 AM
I've been away for more than a year now, away from Ubuntu Forums. And I'm sorta missing the fun on Absolute Beginner Talk. I used to like helping and the "Thank you" from other users. And ofcourse, I got a lot of help around, and I'm thankful to that, too.

Now to the topic, I just found this Pokemon online game, that I & my friend have been playing, and I thought it would be good to let you know about this upcoming game. Pokemon Infinity online has Player vs Player, Quests, and a lot of features, making it a game, that you can give it more than a try. It's worth it and its presently being developed too.

Here's the link : Click here (http://pokemoninfinity.com/).

If you want a sneak peek of the game before registering, click here (http://blog.pokemoninfinity.com/?page_id=116)
Thanks
Sharks.

sharks
November 8th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Bumped.

NightwishFan
November 8th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Whats the license on the game and etc? Open source? Is it web based or does it need a client? Any info?

sharks
November 11th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Whats the license on the game and etc? Open source? Is it web based or does it need a client? Any info?

Not open source since there might be problems with nintendo. It's a web based MMORPG, needs no client. Feel free to ask questions and leave your feedback.

Santaji
November 11th, 2010, 03:55 PM
I remember there used to be a similar MMORPG called Pokemon crater or something like that.
I used to be a hardcore Pokemon fan when i was younger. like extremely hardcore. I still have a (very beat up!) DS lite and Pokemon Platinum, which i've finished about 75%. i haven't played it for a few months but i might pick it up again when i'm bored.

razorboy5
November 11th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I'm 20 yrs old and in a University class atm so would be quite embarassed to click on the link to find myself looking at a huge picture of pokemons but I'd definately check it out later.

Was a moderate gamer since about 10 and I gotta say the pokemon series on the gameboy color was one of best times I've had back in the day, and if they can deliver that online, how could u go wrong?

Pogeymanz
November 11th, 2010, 04:58 PM
I remember there used to be a similar MMORPG called Pokemon crater or something like that.
I used to be a hardcore Pokemon fan when i was younger. like extremely hardcore. I still have a (very beat up!) DS lite and Pokemon Platinum, which i've finished about 75%. i haven't played it for a few months but i might pick it up again when i'm bored.

I think this is pokemon crater... Maybe a second incarnation. Gold/Silver is where it's at!

Santaji
November 11th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I think this is pokemon crater... Maybe a second incarnation. Gold/Silver is where it's at!
Yes! Gold/Silver/Crystal were awesome, I might get one of the new remakes(HeartGold/SoulSilver)sometime. but i'm worried i might get "re-addicted" :P

sharks
November 13th, 2010, 03:50 PM
That's cool. The game's more like DS games, and lotsa new stuff too. Keeps me excited with the updates as well..

sharks
November 23rd, 2010, 05:16 PM
Bump. More screenshots at blog.pokemoninfinity.com

sharks
December 21st, 2010, 02:53 PM
Lots of new updates and especially XMAS pokemon released!