PDA

View Full Version : Whats really inside a "Can-o-Whoop%ss

ssulaco
November 7th, 2010, 03:43 AM
I had to share this picture and loved the caption........I just want to say "hats off"to all the military personal who keep this country safe and free..........=D>

undecim
November 7th, 2010, 05:13 AM
I had to share this picture and loved the caption........I just want to say "hats off"to all the military personal who keep this country safe and free..........=D>

The irony to this is that the original author of this image could send you a notice of copyright infringement and force you to remove it and stop posting it.

Not that a lot of these kinds of images get DMCA takedowns.

kevin11951
November 7th, 2010, 06:18 AM
The irony to this is that the original author of this image could send you a notice of copyright infringement and force you to remove it and stop posting it.

How exactly is that ironic?

ssulaco
November 7th, 2010, 03:10 PM
the original author of this image could send you a notice of copyright infringement and force you to remove it and stop posting it.

Yes he could,and I would gladly take it down if he so wished,...but since he appears to be a real patriot for his country,I would assume they wont mind.

~LoKe
November 7th, 2010, 03:26 PM

Uh, what? That's not ironic at all.

grief -l
November 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
The actual irony is that someone from Texas (of all places) feels it's appropriate to post something like this on an international forum (obviously totally oblivious to the real meaning of the word ubuntu) and thinks it's funny ha ha.

chris200x9
November 7th, 2010, 04:21 PM
chuck norris

Yownanymous
November 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM
The actual irony is that someone from Texas (of all places) feels it's appropriate to post something like this on an international forum (obviously totally oblivious to the real meaning of the word ubuntu) and thinks it's funny ha ha.

Some people take threads like this way too seriously.

jcolyn
November 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Some people take threads like this way too seriously.

He's just jealous he doesn't live in Texas... :P :P :P

NCLI
November 7th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Yes he could,and I would gladly take it down if he so wished,...but since he appears to be a real patriot for his country,I would assume they wont mind.
Hard.... not to.... barf.....

wilee-nilee
November 7th, 2010, 08:11 PM
I support the troops; that are bamboozled by the pseudo patriarchal based patriotism. Don't believe the hype controlling your minds that dehumanizes the other till it is okay to just kill them or treat them less then yourself.

This military control of the world is just another version of the colonialism practiced in the founding of America, it is sickening and despicable.

It is not Democracy it is friendly fascism.

Elfy
November 7th, 2010, 08:13 PM
This is destined to get worse - closed.