PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] YouTube and Pandora stuck in fast forward

jnaso
November 5th, 2010, 04:40 PM
I just installed Ubuntu 10.10 on my computer. When I try to watch youtube videos or listen to Pandora the video and sound is playing like its being fast-forwarded.

I tried installing FLASH-AID for firefox and restarting like I read in another forum but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

docdang
February 5th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I just installed Ubuntu 10.10 on my computer. When I try to watch youtube videos or listen to Pandora the video and sound is playing like its being fast-forwarded.

I tried installing FLASH-AID for firefox and restarting like I read in another forum but it didn't solve the problem. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

Hi I am having the same problem. I just installed the Ubantu 10 and ran into the same issue. I checked the audio settings and they all look fine.

Were you able to fix this above issue?

jnaso
February 6th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Hi I am having the same problem. I just installed the Ubantu 10 and ran into the same issue. I checked the audio settings and they all look fine.

Were you able to fix this above issue?

I was never able to fix this. I can't use any media on this computer. All media plays double time, audio and video.

quickmute
April 8th, 2011, 11:19 PM
try updating the driver for the video card. It may already be available, just not activated. Look under System >> Administration >> Additional Drivers.