PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] can ne1 improve my conkyrc feature request 4 core conky

swimfish
November 4th, 2010, 08:55 PM
this conkyrc is for 4 core modern intel cpus, i believe, please check code. any correctional errors appreciated as well as my personal feature request. its also only suited for 1680x1050 or greater.

attached are the .conkyrc and weather/cpu optimization files for intel i7 processors for a correct average. i hope it was written correctly. if anyone can improve upon this conkyrc i would appreciate it. just followup. i have a personal feature request i was hoping someone could do for me. i would like to get rid of the weather section and include a Banshee -------------

section under banshee would be

Playing: Artist - Track
time elaspsed / time remaining.

all nice and centered

i hope you all have a very nice day. thank you for contributing to the community.

swimfish
November 4th, 2010, 10:08 PM
if you can improve upon the coding and either let the weather be a one liner somewhere, without pressure or wind, implement banshee functionality as i had hoped, in my previous post, it would be worth $7.00 paypal if you could do those changes for me. i'll leave the original since some people may care for it as it is. any improvement of the code itself, is also appreciated.

thanks