PDA

View Full Version : in a gadda da vida

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 01:18 PM
When did life start not human but the very beginning.
Better yet how? Was it the Dinosaurs were they first or was there some kind of life before them? Why was Dinosaurs so big.
all life not just human had a
in a gadda da vida
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C2GVOLkxAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktHFVvV6dfc&feature=related

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 02:07 PM
I see I had too go back a little further than the dinosaur.
"Origin of life""Primordial soup"

aG93IGRvIGkgdWJ1bnR1Pw==
November 1st, 2010, 02:10 PM
what.

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 02:26 PM
what.

No new notable research or theory on the subject appeared until 1924, when Alexander Oparin reasoned that atmospheric oxygen prevents the synthesis of certain organic compounds that are necessary building blocks for the evolution of life. In his The Origin of Life,[16][17] Oparin proposed that the "spontaneous generation of life" that had been attacked by Louis Pasteur, did in fact occur once, but was now impossible because the conditions found in the early earth had changed, and the presence of living organisms would immediately consume any spontaneously generated organism. Oparin argued that a "primeval soup" of organic molecules could be created in an oxygen-less atmosphere through the action of sunlight. These would combine in ever-more complex fashions until they formed coacervate droplets. These droplets would "grow" by fusion with other droplets, and "reproduce" through fission into daughter droplets, and so have a primitive metabolism in which those factors which promote "cell integrity" survive, and those that do not become extinct. Many modern theories of the origin of life still take Oparin's ideas as a starting point.

Around the same time, J. B. S. Haldane suggested that the Earth's pre-biotic oceans–very different from their modern counterparts–would have formed a "hot dilute soup" in which organic compounds could have formed. This idea was called biopoiesis or biopoesis, the process of living matter evolving from self-replicating but nonliving molecules.[18][19]

ticopelp
November 1st, 2010, 02:37 PM
I predict the mods will close down your thread any minute now.

forrestcupp
November 1st, 2010, 03:08 PM

+1

NB4 closed. :)

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 03:13 PM

Nothing to add but a prediction? Why do you predict this?

Paul820
November 1st, 2010, 03:14 PM
I'm confused! :confused:

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 03:21 PM
I'm confused! :confused:

Its about how dinosaurs came to be on earth.

Tristam Green
November 1st, 2010, 03:30 PM
I came to this thread hoping to read about Mr. I. Ron Butterfly.

grief -l
November 1st, 2010, 03:31 PM
Its about how dinosaurs came to be on earth.

T'was a chicken turned into a dinosaur, or was it a dinosaur turned into a chicken, or an egg, or something like that.... can't remember which came first. It was all just so long ago!

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 03:37 PM
T'was a chicken turned into a dinosaur, or was it a dinosaur turned into a chicken, or an egg, or something like that.... can't remember which came first. It was all just so long ago!

Birds are the direct descendants of meat-eating dinosaurs in most scientists' opinions. Living reptiles like crocodiles are relatives of dinosaurs, but they came from animals that developed before dinosaurs, so they are just cousins of dinosaurs. Dinosaurs aren't birds or reptiles. They're dinosaurs, a separate, special group. Some living animals, like reptiles, look a lot like what we imagine dinosaurs to be, but that's just a coincidence. Reptiles all have bent legs, and dinosaurs have straighter legs. Dinosaurs walked with their legs underneath them — that's one way to tell a dinosaur is a dinosaur.

Strategist01
November 1st, 2010, 03:42 PM
OK...I'm confused? What is the point of this?

CharlesA
November 1st, 2010, 03:43 PM
What's the point of the thread again?

It seems like spam tbh.

Also, lets not get into discussing evolution on these forums, all that will become of it is a closed thread.

GeneralZod
November 1st, 2010, 03:43 PM
I came to this thread hoping to read about Mr. I. Ron Butterfly.

I was expecting Rock and/ or Roll!

andymorton
November 1st, 2010, 03:44 PM
'In a gadda da vida' is quite a good song, other than that I don't get the point either.

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 03:44 PM
I was expecting Rock and/ or Roll!

As the saying goes never judge a book by its cover.

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 03:46 PM
'In a gadda da vida' is quite a good song, other than that I don't get the point either.

good point its a good song

CharlesA
November 1st, 2010, 03:49 PM
Still haven't answered my question.

I foresee this thread being closed.

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 03:51 PM
Still haven't answered my question.

I foresee this thread being closed.

What question? its about beginning of a species. don't like it your a mod close it!

ticopelp
November 1st, 2010, 03:53 PM
Nothing to add but a prediction? Why do you predict this?

Discussing origins of life on earth will probably lead to the discussion of religion, the mere mention of which will earn instant closure regardless of any other consideration.

Gremlinzzz
November 1st, 2010, 03:55 PM
Discussing origins of life on earth will probably lead to the discussion of religion, the mere mention of which will earn instant closure regardless of any other consideration.

was walking a fine line lol

Elfy
November 1st, 2010, 03:55 PM
Flamebait - closed