PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] e17 border help

bowbalitic
October 25th, 2010, 10:29 AM
So I have spent the entire night installing ubuntu minimal and setting up / learning e17. (Mostly do to large quantities of Mountain Dew, not the complexity) I have come pretty close to what I am looking for on this netbook install but I can not for the life of me figure out where this menu button came from.

The base system is 10.04 minimal with e17 and the emodules-all installed from enlightenments repo's, also, I am using the A-Sblack-esp1 theme from e17-stuff.org. I dont remember this icon/menu being there earlier, but it may have been blocked by the exit button. I have a large list of modules (mostly system) but nothing that stood out as being the problem. I am hoping that someone can figure out what this thing is and how to get rid of it, because it is a large nuisance.

Attached is a screenshot of the menu open. The small chrome icon in the top right of the border is where the menu/icon is located.

If anyone recognizes this and knows how to get rid of it I greatly appriciate it. I know this is a stupid post, but I have spent at least an hour trying to figure out what it is. Thanks again.

squaregoldfish
October 25th, 2010, 03:46 PM
The menu is attached to the window icon. In the default theme the window icon is on the left of the title bar, and the window controls on the right. In the theme you have they've been switched over.

The menu is attached to the window icon in all themes.

Steve.