PDA

View Full Version : Dlc

magmon
October 23rd, 2010, 06:20 AM
Just picked up a $50 PSN card, and bought CastleVania SotN, inFamous, and Final Fantasy 7. I've had COD classic, Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty, and Zombie Tycoon for about a year as well, and this made me wonder, what kind of DLC or downloadable games do you console people have?

Dustin2128
October 23rd, 2010, 08:00 AM
I've got a bunch of cartridge zelda games, the first, link to the past and majora's mask, plus super smash brothers (original), and the original metroid.

NCLI
October 23rd, 2010, 10:33 AM
A LOT xD

For my PC(Steam), I have The Orange Box, Mount & Blade: Warband, Civilization V, & Audiosurf.

For my PS3, I have Sonic 4, Wolfenstein 3D, Oddworld, Enslaved, Space Invaders: Infinity, Shank, Sam & Max, Toy Story 2, Earthworm Jim HD, Rayman 2, Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy VII-IX, MEGAMAN 9 & 10, Age of Zombies, Braid, PixelJunk Shooter, Trine, Metal Gear Solid, .detuned, Shatter, A Bugs Life, PixelJunk Monsters: Deluxe, Bomberman ULTRA, Fat Princess, Crystal Defenders, PixelJunk Eden Encore, Precipe of Darkness Ep. 1 & 2, Worms, Flock, Silent Hill, Watchmen, Nob Noby Boy, Flower, Savage Moon, Syndicate Wars, Red Alert Retaliation, Warhawk, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Linger in Shadows, Spyro 1-3, WipEout HD, Burnout Paradise, The Last Guy, Rachet and Clank: Quest for Booty, Bionic COmmando: Rearmed, echoChrome, Super Stardust HD, the MGS4 Database, Rayman, Dark Mist, Command and Conquer, Rocketmen Axis of Evil, Populous, Tori Emaki, Piyotama, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, EyeCreate, LocoRoco Cocoreccho, Syphon Filter, MediEvil, Warhawk, WipEout, Rampage World Tour, Joust, Super Rub 'a' Dub, flOw, Gran Turismo HD Concept, & Blast Factor, as well as lots of DLC expansions for various games, and lots of theme for the XMB.

magmon
October 25th, 2010, 12:32 AM
A LOT xD

For my PC(Steam), I have The Orange Box, Mount & Blade: Warband, Civilization V, & Audiosurf.

For my PS3, I have Sonic 4, Wolfenstein 3D, Oddworld, Enslaved, Space Invaders: Infinity, Shank, Sam & Max, Toy Story 2, Earthworm Jim HD, Rayman 2, Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy VII-IX, MEGAMAN 9 & 10, Age of Zombies, Braid, PixelJunk Shooter, Trine, Metal Gear Solid, .detuned, Shatter, A Bugs Life, PixelJunk Monsters: Deluxe, Bomberman ULTRA, Fat Princess, Crystal Defenders, PixelJunk Eden Encore, Precipe of Darkness Ep. 1 & 2, Worms, Flock, Silent Hill, Watchmen, Nob Noby Boy, Flower, Savage Moon, Syndicate Wars, Red Alert Retaliation, Warhawk, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Linger in Shadows, Spyro 1-3, WipEout HD, Burnout Paradise, The Last Guy, Rachet and Clank: Quest for Booty, Bionic COmmando: Rearmed, echoChrome, Super Stardust HD, the MGS4 Database, Rayman, Dark Mist, Command and Conquer, Rocketmen Axis of Evil, Populous, Tori Emaki, Piyotama, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, EyeCreate, LocoRoco Cocoreccho, Syphon Filter, MediEvil, Warhawk, WipEout, Rampage World Tour, Joust, Super Rub 'a' Dub, flOw, Gran Turismo HD Concept, & Blast Factor, as well as lots of DLC expansions for various games, and lots of theme for the XMB.

Blows my ship out of the water. Any of those titles good? I was kind of alarmed at the lack of information on most of the PSN games, and steered clear of the ones without videos. I think next time I'm getting Castle Crashers, but that won't fill up a card =P.