PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Hp mini 210 right clicj on ubuntu 10.10

ali999
October 21st, 2010, 02:50 PM
Hi guys,

I recently installed upgraded to meerkat on my hp mini 210. after fiddling around to get wireless going, everything is working perfectly now except for my right click. For some reason the right click does not work on the trackpad. A quick google search has told me that this was apparently a known bug during the development stages however i have been unable to find a solution that works. I have found some threads on how you can make it right click with double tap on the pad or something like that however i am not interested in that. does anyone know how to get regular right click working on the netbook? Thanks in advance.

ali999
October 30th, 2010, 12:55 AM
bump!!

Sorry guys, but I haven't been able to find a solution to this issue and its getting really annoying. Lately I've taken to carrying around an old mouse I had lying around. Please let me know if there is a solution out there. You never quite realize how important the right click is until its gone. Thanks in advance.

CarlGWatts
November 6th, 2010, 03:16 AM
The solution to this problem was provided way back in February in the discussion thread titled "HP Mini 210 touchpad right click not working"