PDA

View Full Version : My favourite forum has been temp shut for Back To The Mac

ade234uk
October 20th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I don't think I have ever seen anything so sad in my whole life. My favourite forum has been temp closed because of the back to the mac speech, and there is even a link that takes you the Apple site.

Thank god Ubuntu is not that sad. Apple was once a cool company they are now as plastic as Barbie and Ken, and what the hell is it with Apple users constantly telling us how great Apple is lol.

NightwishFan
October 20th, 2010, 06:28 PM
So what happened, someone leak something and Apple crushed the forum?

ade234uk
October 20th, 2010, 06:32 PM
The guy that runs the football forum has a Mac so he wants to tell the world how great they are by shutting the forum whilst the presentation is going on lol.

grief -l
October 20th, 2010, 06:34 PM
I don't think I have ever seen anything so sad in my whole life. My favourite forum has been temp closed because of the back to the mac speech, and there is even a link that takes you the Apple site.

Thank god Ubuntu is not that sad. Apple was once a cool company they are now as plastic as Barbie and Ken, and what the hell is it with Apple users constantly telling us how great Apple is lol.

This would never happen at Spurs forums

ade234uk
October 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Good friends of mine also own a MacBook. I had to laugh when the power supply burnt itself out and Apple kindly charged them £50 for a new one.

Sylslay
October 20th, 2010, 06:45 PM
:-( , Fill sorry.
At least here You can talk abut it

Post today my idea about new SAT HD and I thought that will be no answers.
Meaby?

And what happen?

My post was close by admin as useles for other users.

My qustion where if device A(tuner)+B(satelite dish)+C(converter) will works together for reciving FREE TO AIR programs form Astra and Hotbird.
And that forum is run by profesional electronic.
So now I just post the same qestion to selsman of devices.

It peace mi off!!!:mad:

pwnst*r
October 20th, 2010, 06:47 PM
The guy that runs the football forum has a Mac so he wants to tell the world how great they are by shutting the forum whilst the presentation is going on lol.

So.... why blame Apple? You should blame your fanboy admin.

NightwishFan
October 20th, 2010, 06:50 PM
I agree. I probably would not post there anymore. :P

ctrlmd
October 20th, 2010, 06:54 PM
:lolflag:what ? is he like 4 years old admin ?
and what forum is that could you provide a like :P