PDA

View Full Version : IRC #ubuntu

ESPOiG
April 14th, 2006, 10:01 AM
i think it highly inapropriate that i can get banned from the #ubuntu channel for speakin 1337... i dont find it rude and dont consider it rude

apprently i shuld grow up and i think that the system suks

i find 1337 speak to easier to type and lessens the load as to wat i have to type

thx, ESPOiG sorry if this is in the wrong area but i dont know where i shuld put this?

kassetra
April 14th, 2006, 03:40 PM
i think it highly inapropriate that i can get banned from the #ubuntu channel for speakin 1337... i dont find it rude and dont consider it rude

apprently i shuld grow up and i think that the system suks

i find 1337 speak to easier to type and lessens the load as to wat i have to type

thx, ESPOiG sorry if this is in the wrong area but i dont know where i shuld put this?

Well, I'm sorry you were banned. :( The #ubuntu channel is not controlled by us, nor any staff member of this forum, so I can't help you to resolve this issue. :(

You would need to take your ban issue to the Ubuntu Community Council. I can show you how to add an agenda for their next meeting, if you would like.

ESPOiG
April 15th, 2006, 11:44 AM
yes plz... i would like that this seems every unfair, just becuase i spoke like this they can ban me and of course i am still banned

u r the bst prsn ~ you are the best person

i just dont know how i can be banned for something as little as that, it has also been over 24hrs and still banned?