PDA

View Full Version : Funny Pro-Firefox Video - WHEEE!

flange
April 14th, 2006, 03:11 AM
http://www.firefoxflicks.com/flick/?id=19542

For those of you who'd rather wget...

http://media.revver.com/broadcast/19542/video.mov

Some of the others are pretty good too, so you might want to check those out.

http://www.firefoxflicks.com/

Sheinar
April 14th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Sometimes things can be funny because of how stupid they are. That isn't the case with this. It's just stupid. Though it seemed to get glowing reviews on that site. I understood why when I noticed most of the people who responded were idiots.

gord
April 14th, 2006, 07:59 AM
its not stupid :) it just taps into that special type of humour that has no real meening, that humour that makes you giggle at the guy accross the road when he trips up by accident, the way that you laugh when a kid who's trying to look cool on the street by skateboarding about, but then hits a kurb and falls off.

its not blackadder funny, but its funny :)

wheeeee!

Gadren
April 14th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Not bad! Thanks for posting this -- I got a chance to watch all the Firefox ads...and they're really good (it's a shame that so many people in the comments are just whining about it using Quicktime :()

BWF89
April 14th, 2006, 12:55 PM
That was funny.

Anyone know where I could go to get the Firefox Flicks videos in a format that doesn't stream and require the Quicktime Plugin? The only reason I was able to watch the video is because someone had a link to a downloadable version which I played in VLC.

BoyOfDestiny
April 14th, 2006, 01:40 PM
That was funny.

Anyone know where I could go to get the Firefox Flicks videos in a format that doesn't stream and require the Quicktime Plugin? The only reason I was able to watch the video is because someone had a link to a downloadable version which I played in VLC.

Worked fine in dapper. I have all the gstreamer.10 and totem-gstreamer plugin for firefox. Nothing else. =)

void_false
April 14th, 2006, 05:03 PM
LOL! That was really stupid funny
Wheeee!

P.S.
What was that compass and where is opera?

insane_alien
April 14th, 2006, 05:10 PM
ROFL! thats the sort of brainless humour you need after a 5 hour study marathon for the test you've got in 5 minutes. WHEEE!

Xilon
April 14th, 2006, 05:55 PM
P.S.
What was that compass and where is opera?Safari, I believe. Not sure about opera, maybe the makers had nothing against Opera? Especially since now it's free and all...

Yeah the clip was pretty lame but it did give me a few laughs. It showed how imature IE really is.

mostwanted
April 14th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Safari, I believe. Not sure about opera, maybe the makers had nothing against Opera? Especially since now it's free and all...

Yeah the clip was pretty lame but it did give me a few laughs. It showed how imature IE really is.

Opera has always had a free version (free as in free beer, not free software), it was just plastered with ads until recently. Just clarifying, I'm sure you know.

BWF89
April 14th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Netscape Browser is absolutely the worst browser ever created by man. It has so many features that it becomes almost un-useable.

Suzan
April 14th, 2006, 07:16 PM
I watched this video yesterday... and I have to laugh! :-)

It's not technical, it's not objective... but it's funny. I love it.