http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3DfWgErxRs

:)

Oxwivi
October 17th, 2010, 04:45 AM
Crazy!

inobe
October 17th, 2010, 06:27 AM
yes, crazy as it gets.

just going to work we risk our lives due to someone else mistake or incompetence.

but most of us know standing out of a vehicle on a freeway is potentially deadly or even looking out a window several stories from the ground.

i don't fly, i stay on the ground where i belong and when i drive i'm the most alert i can be for my safety and others.

NightwishFan
October 17th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Do not play on train tracks, look both ways before you cross the street... and do not hunt things that can hunt you for sport.
Things we should all know..

I am terrified of driving. I expect to not make it every time I get in a car.

Khakilang
October 17th, 2010, 06:49 AM
I once cheated death when I fell into a river and sink like a stone. Luckily the current was slow and I manage to grab my friend hand and he pull me up. Since than I don't fool around with my life.

NightwishFan
October 17th, 2010, 06:50 AM
I once cheated death when I fell into a river and sink like a stone. Luckily the current was slow and I manage to grab my friend hand and he pull me up. Since than I don't fool around with my life.

Wow, I am glad you made it.

lisati
October 17th, 2010, 07:03 AM
If people drive on the left in your country, ignore what shows like Sesame Street advise, and look to the RIGHT before stepping off the curb. :D

Windows Nerd
October 17th, 2010, 08:28 AM
Dammit this makes me even more scared of driving. I find it stressful enough to drive as it is.

cpmman
October 17th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Sometimes it's deliberate:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ozzyandbikes#p/a/u/0/b_ncWo_NRz0 (http://www.youtube.com/user/ozzyandbikes#p/a/u/0/b_ncWo_NRz0)

fatality_uk
October 17th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Wow, some people's guardian angels have to work overtime :)
I seriously hope that those two were not hunting that leopard and if they were, it managed to bite of vital bits off their anatomy!

NightwishFan
October 17th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Wow, some people's guardian angels have to work overtime :)
I seriously hope that those two were not hunting that leopard and if they were it managed to bite of vital bits of their anatomy!

I am almost entirely sure they were. They had a camera a dog and cornered it. Serves them right, you have to be the baddest to hunt a hunter, and they were not.

inobe
October 17th, 2010, 06:58 PM
the leopard knew it was going and wanted to get it's last bite.

MisterGaribaldi
October 17th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Vince Neil's "Sister of Pain" would have been a good audio track to run with this video, I think.

scouser73
October 17th, 2010, 07:16 PM
My heart was literally in my mouth watching that.

Dustin2128
October 17th, 2010, 07:47 PM
isn't leopard hunting illegal or something? I'm thinking they're a protected species... Other than that, the whole video was a pretty good argument for (non-bus) public transport and driver-less cars.

smellyman
October 17th, 2010, 07:54 PM
There is another youtube vid of a bunch of hunters tracking a leopard. The leopard attacks one of the hunters who screams like a little girl as the leopard works him over a bit.

Of course they end up shooting him, but he sure wasn't very tough without his gun.

I didn't link in case against the rules. easily found though....

Old_Grey_Wolf
October 17th, 2010, 09:12 PM
A tractor trailer rig (also known as a semi or 18-wheeler) hit the rear quarter panel of my car and turned it sideways in front of it at 65 MPH. It pushed me 1/4 of a mile down the freeway. When it slowed down, my car slide to a stop facing the wrong way. I looked out the front window at the cars flying past me. The wheels were bent under the car. The hood and trunk were popped open with all the contents from the trunk scattered all over the road. The driver's seat I was sitting in broke away from the floor (the bolts broke) and was positioned at 45 degrees from normal. My glasses were on top of my head. I remember trying to steer the car; however, I looked out my driver's side window and saw the grill of the rig. The car was trying to roll over; however, the bumper of the rig was holding it down. Every time it tried to roll over, it hit the bumper of the rig and was forced back to the ground. I took my hands off the steering wheel and thought, "Oh well God, it's over!" The tractor trailer rig didn't stop. When I called my insurance company to report the hit-and-run accident, they asked what hospital I was calling from. Actually, I walked away from the accident with minor cuts. When the driver's seat broke away from the floor it caused my hand to move upward striking and breaking the rear view mirror thus cutting my thumb.

It was months before I could drive on the freeway without shaking when I got to my destination.

And the car was only 4 months old :)

fatality_uk
October 17th, 2010, 10:59 PM
My heart was literally in my mouth watching that.

A bit like today's derby match!

NightwishFan
October 18th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Vince Neil's "Sister of Pain" would have been a good audio track to run with this video, I think.

Darling Violetta - Smaller God was perfect. :)