PDA

View Full Version : Issues with 10.10

goofynewf
October 14th, 2010, 03:02 PM
I am going to install 10.10 today. Are there known issues that In need to be aware of? For instance, when I installed 10.4, the system didn't recognize my network and I had to configure something to get it to work.

I see there are a lot of posts regarding 10.10 and, honestly, I don't have time to read every post to see what problems are associated with 10.10.

Thanks

dino99
October 14th, 2010, 03:09 PM
maverick is one of best release i never seen. If you want to quickly know about issue (if any) about your hardware, google is your friend mate.

Nylo
October 14th, 2010, 07:34 PM
maverick is one of best release i never seen. If you want to quickly know about issue (if any) about your hardware, google is your friend mate.

This isn't what I'm hearing. Every new Ubuntu OS has caused me to spend about a week to get it working properly. Never have I had a hardware issue. Simply all of the issues were bugs.

I just loaded 10.10 and, unlike my previous issues, this time it simply crashed and set me on an endless login loop for simply changing a style appearance. So for now its back to 10.04.

If you do not want to spend time looking up bugs I suggest you stay put with 10.04.

My initial post on loading 10.10.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1596198