PDA

View Full Version : Its My Birthday is it yours

Cowboybebop79
October 10th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Its official I have now been using Ubuntu and only Ubuntu for a whole year. I tried using 8.10 and 9.04 and even a few other ditros before taking the plunge with 9.10. To my complete suprise it wiped the floor with vista in every department that counts :).

So is it any one else's Ubuntu birthday and does it feel that good.

Spice Weasel
October 10th, 2010, 08:58 AM
9.04 was when GDM was still awesome. :(

Jay Car
October 10th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Its official I have now been using Ubuntu and only Ubuntu for a whole year. I tried using 8.10 and 9.04 and even a few other ditros before taking the plunge with 9.10. To my complete suprise it wiped the floor with vista in every department that counts :).

So is it any one else's Ubuntu birthday and does it feel that good.

It's not my birthday yet, still have a couple of weeks till I'm another year older. But I wish you a great birthday today!

:D

NightwishFan
October 10th, 2010, 09:11 AM
Spike = awesome. Happy ubuntu birthday? :)

Cowboybebop79
October 10th, 2010, 10:37 AM
I'm impressed Nightwishfan you are the first to notice the username 10 points I also happen to like gibli but you can't help but notice quality I kind of like Nausica (In my opinion looks kind of like Moebius). Anyway my birthday wish is that 10.10 will be even better than 10.04 [-o<.

undecim
October 10th, 2010, 02:10 PM
It's not my Ubuntu birthday, but tomorrow is my real birthday and today is the day that me and the family are celebrating it, since my dad has to work tomorrow.

NightwishFan
October 10th, 2010, 04:43 PM
I think Ubuntu Hardy was released on my birthday back then. That was a cool gift thanks Canonical and Ubuntu community! :popcorn:

Cowboybebop79
October 10th, 2010, 07:14 PM
It's not my Ubuntu birthday, but tomorrow is my real birthday and today is the day that me and the family are celebrating it, since my dad has to work tomorrow.

Happy birthday undecim many happy returns of the day my real one is in june so no chance of a real ubuntu birthday :( . Hope you have a good day.