PDA

View Full Version : Watching the progress of 10.10

nlsthzn
October 10th, 2010, 01:27 AM
I can remember that I visited a web site the night before 10.04 was to be released where you could track the compilation of the new OS as it was happening... the whole progress was tracked... it was awesome to watch... but I don't know where (sure it was official Ubuntu) and I would love to do the same for 10.10... :(

Dustin2128
October 10th, 2010, 02:16 AM
I can remember that I visited a web site the night before 10.04 was to be released where you could track the compilation of the new OS as it was happening... the whole progress was tracked... it was awesome to watch... but I don't know where (sure it was official Ubuntu) and I would love to do the same for 10.10... :(
I wasn't even looking forward to this release before- why am I itching with anticipation?

nlsthzn
October 10th, 2010, 02:18 AM
I wasn't even looking forward to this release before- why am I itching with anticipation?

This happens to me every time a new release comes... :lolflag: Am not (well, was not) planning on installing it... crap...

Frogs Hair
October 10th, 2010, 02:32 AM
This happens to me every time a new release comes... :lolflag: Am not (well, was not) planning on installing it... crap...

I tried that when Lucid came out , I didn't bother to delude myself this time. :)