PDA

View Full Version : Steve Jobs says "Please leave us alone"

whiskeylover
September 30th, 2010, 10:21 PM
http://www.emailsfromstevejobs.com/2010/09/17/please-leave-us-alone-college-journalism-student-has-a-whine-over-not-getting-a-comment-from-apple-pr/#more-193

JDShu
September 30th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Silly girl shouldn't be doing a paper on the iPad in the first place :D

Cuddles McKitten
September 30th, 2010, 10:34 PM
I can hardly blame Apple. While it might be nice to give an interview for a college journalism student, taking the time to do so is definitely considered going above and beyond customer relations in my opinion. This incident is almost like complaining that you wrote the President (Prime Minister, Governor, King, Emperor, Princeps, Khan, Dictator-for-life, etc.) and got back a form response.

tgalati4
September 30th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I would like to know what the questions were. Perhaps anybody on any tech forum could answer them.

"Sent from a Thinkpad, which is cooler than an iPhone."

forrestcupp
September 30th, 2010, 10:41 PM
I have a hard time believing this is true. I really doubt if Steve Jobs would have that long of a discussion with anyone like this. I don't doubt he's a donkey's behind, but I don't believe he would waste time perpetuating a valueless discussion.

phrostbyte
September 30th, 2010, 11:25 PM
I am artificially outraged! :)

anacrolix
October 1st, 2010, 12:03 AM
She shouldn't be depending on proprietary products to study anyway. Who needs that crap?

Primefalcon
October 1st, 2010, 12:49 AM
Personally I'd say sure I'd leave you alone, My wife and I only have 1 apple product, a product which we never bought in the first place (My wife won it in a love letter writing competition).

cj.surrusco
October 1st, 2010, 12:58 AM
Well, that's what she gets for depending on Apple tech support for an assignment. In all of the time that she spent trying to contact Apple, she could have found the information from somewhere else, or done a completely different topic all together.

And if it is real, how did she get Jobs' e-mail address, anyway?

ubunterooster
October 1st, 2010, 01:04 AM
And if it is real, how did she get Jobs' e-mail address, anyway?
Jobs does some support individually

@primefalcon: awww, that's sweet! :D

Old_Grey_Wolf
October 1st, 2010, 01:39 AM
FYI,

sjobs@apple.com and steve@apple.com

I wouldn't what to send him an emil though. I don't use Apple products.