PDA

View Full Version : Php help

k33bz
September 24th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Re: PHP Code
You want people to look through how many lines of code?

Try getting your problem down to a minimised test case, and then report back if you still don't understand why it is going wrong. Though the chances am, you'll figure out where you are going wrong in the process of reducing your code.

I am going to repost it now, I have already gone through all I can, all I am asking is what to look for, which is why I included pictures. After I got a post asking for a certain thing, I replied with exactly they asked.

Like some hints, what do I need to look for to fix this problem, cause honestly that is all I been getting on this issue, is hints, after that I been going through EVERYSINGLE LINE OF CODE in the entire program looking for those hints and changing what needs to be changed from other peoples suggestions, google, as well as testing some waters out on my own.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1580826

Elfy
September 24th, 2010, 04:35 PM
The other was closed for a reason - I would do as suggested.

Try getting your problem down to a minimised test case, and then report back if you still don't understand why it is going wrong. Though the chances am, you'll figure out where you are going wrong in the process of reducing your code.

Closed