PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] some icons change to defult on there own(screenshot)

jklopez
September 24th, 2010, 12:49 AM
First i'm a noob to linux,i installed ubuntu 10.04 via usb on a WD external HD ,i started my computer today and some icons had changed ,i installed a windows 7 theme pack a week ago and today as you can see from the screen shots in the upper left the icons to computer,recycle bin and a folder and fire fox buttons have changed to default and the line of folders you see(cairo dock) at the bottom mid screen but you can see in the gnome panel top right that it still has the win7 theme to it as the media player,notes and wireless icons are ok and in the other shot you can see at the bottom left window all icons are default except one and the center start menu is cairo dock is fine but the gnome start menu has default icons yet maintained the windows style menu and the microsoft emblem...i'm confused,:confused: what happen and how do i fix this, if you need more info let me know...thnx for the help

jklopez
September 24th, 2010, 12:52 AM
file:///home/roots/Desktop/Screenshot-1.pnghow do i post the screen shots here..????

jklopez
September 24th, 2010, 12:55 AM
man this is weird ..... a single button on fire fox changed back to win7 right before my eyes,i took a screen shot but i don't know how to post it....