PDA

View Full Version : What do u think about my camera?

Rasa1111
September 20th, 2010, 07:17 AM
they actually take amazing photos.
what you mean "qualified enough for a beginner"?
it's a good camera for a beginner. :)

Rasa1111
September 20th, 2010, 08:14 AM
one of these might make you happier then.. lol
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=ubuntu&channel=cs&q=canon+digital+camera&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=8476958224290137787&ei=gAmXTOHbO4GC8ga88emeDA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CEMQ8gIwAA#
these are nice,
and you can manually set exposure times, and have more control over things than with the sony.

I dont think you set exposure times with the DSC's. but maybe im wrong.

the canon would teach you/help you learn more about photography though I think.

or the canon rebel, SLR (really sweet)..http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=ubuntu&channel=cs&q=canon+digital+camera&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=6294057905926676357&ei=gAmXTOHbO4GC8ga88emeDA&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CEoQ8wIwAg# kind of expensive though. lol
I want one of these next though.

and still a great camera for a beginner.

handy
September 21st, 2010, 01:40 PM
It is not great cameras that make great photos. :)

You may find some of this site helpful:

http://www.kenrockwell.com/index.htm

RaZe42
September 21st, 2010, 05:37 PM
@handy

Hmm... I wouldn't really recommend ken rockwell's site. He's got quite a bit of misinformation there. Although the part where he states the it's not the gear, it's the photographer is good for every gearhead to read once in a while :D

Particularly when Photokina's going on: Fujifilm Finepix X100 and Sigma SD1.. *drool*

@ OP

Are you interested in just taking pictures, or the more technical aspects of photography? If it's the latter, then you might want to invest in a camera that allows *you* to take control, and not just point-and-shoot.

Dixon Bainbridge
September 21st, 2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. I'm just not sure it is good enough. Now, I'm sure its great. :) Hope I can get nice photos with this camera.

All cameras take great pictures. Not all photographers can.

handy
September 22nd, 2010, 02:01 PM
@handy
Hmm... I wouldn't really recommend ken rockwell's site. He's got quite a bit of misinformation there. Although the part where he states the it's not the gear, it's the photographer is good for every gearhead to read once in a while :D

It seems to matter little what info' is on a site, there are always people who will oppose it at what ever degree of all of the variations available.

I have found quite a lot of very useful technical information on the kenrockwell site. I have also found useful creative direction on his site as well.

His writings surely aren't the bible of photography, though they can be very helpful from time to time, particularly for Nikon DSLR users.

Rasa1111
April 28th, 2011, 03:30 AM
wait what?

Why is this thread marked as "mine"?
I didnt start this.. lol
Might as well be deleted.
Completely useless.
:???: :confused: