PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] no such file or directory: '/rofs/usr/share/gnome/help/drivemount/c

BeRB43
September 17th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Exactly as title says

no such file or directory: '/rofs/usr/share/gnome/help/drivemount/c, While in the middle of installing but my disk literally has no scratches or smudges, Ive tooken good care of it and have rarely taken it out after ive installed it ever.

I was using the GUI Install in ''Try Ubuntu'', Like people suggested, Which worked for me previously seeing as the same problem i had with installing with ''install'' option on startup menu was it just wouldn't work but the GUI one did for me previously when i had that, So i tried GUI Install again and it gave me the error in the title.

BeRB43
September 17th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Exactly as title says

no such file or directory: '/rofs/usr/share/gnome/help/drivemount/c, While in the middle of installing but my disk literally has no scratches or smudges, Ive tooken good care of it and have rarely taken it out after ive installed it ever.

I was using the GUI Install in ''Try Ubuntu'', Like people suggested, Which worked for me previously seeing as the same problem i had with installing with ''install'' option on startup menu was it just wouldn't work but the GUI one did for me previously when i had that, So i tried GUI Install again and it gave me the error in the title.

I have fixed this on my own, But now on startup i get, Grub Error 18, It's a 250GB IDE Harddrive, Can't figure out why it's not working.