PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Friends!!

varunendra
September 5th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I don't know if it is too early to say this, but most likely our small organizational unit is going to die (or at least hibernate), and I'm going to be job-less. I may hang around a few more days but don't know how long.

As an immediate effect, I may have to leave this expensive city (I used to live in the office) and return to my small village, where I'll have the privilege of living with my parents, but will have no access to a computer or internet.

Looks like a struggle period is waiting for me. Don't know if it's gonna be short or a long one. Let's see how soon I can make through it. When I will, I'll definitely come back here (for it seems to be only place for my likes).

When & if the news breaks, I may not be able to say my goodbyes, so I'm doing it in advance. Now if somebody notices my long or permanent absence, (I hope there are at least a couple of friends who may...), I hope this will explain why.

Hope to see you all soon!

juancarlospaco
September 5th, 2010, 07:10 PM
You will get a job soon...

Naiki Muliaina
September 5th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Sorry to hear you are losing your job. Will life with the family be better regardless of the no PC thing?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Dag nabbit theres some rubbish trolls on UF at the moment... And thats coming from a relatively grumpy troll himself...

Bölvağur
September 5th, 2010, 07:58 PM
that's pretty sad to hear.

hope you'll managed to get back online ^^

Rasa1111
September 5th, 2010, 08:47 PM
<snip/>

trollrodder,

issues much?

Dag nabbit theres some rubbish trolls on UF at the moment.No doubt Naiki.

Have a good one, varunendra~
Things will work just as they should,
See you around mate. Be well. <3

tgalati4
September 5th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Chinese proverb: Chop wood. Carry water. Every day.

Use this time to get back to basics.

Dustin2128
September 5th, 2010, 11:27 PM
best of luck

varunendra
March 15th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Thank you so much for your caring remarks friends!

When I first saw the comments of hotrodder, I was too saddened. But then came a bunch of sympathetic replies from you, the senior members, which not only healed my feelings but also gave me the impression that being a hardcore tech professional does not necessarily mean being an emotionless machine.

Now about my current situation. We did manage to survive somehow but the new structure & increased workload is just keeping me on my toes all the time!

I came back to the forums a few times since then but my new schedules didn't allow me enough time to be useful for the forums, or to just reply your comments (maybe because I couldn't decide what to tell about my situation - is it good or bad !! :)). So I could never gather the courage to log back in until today.

However, as tgalati4 suggested, and I felt the need too, I've somehow managed to finally start on my way towards getting some formal education regarding computer technology. I'm now pursuing MCA (Master of Computer Applications) through correspondence course option and am now in its 2nd semester (of the 6 in all).

So overall I think my condition is better now, but my new intense work-routine leaves little or no time for my hobbies or extra activities. Hence I may not be around as much as I used to earlier. Good part is that joining MCA has allowed me to devote a good part of my time to learn basics that I was missing due to lack of any formal computer-education. Also, the experience with Linux has got me an edge and a very good reputation in my study center.

Hope to become much more useful in time to people around me as well as people over Internet whom I may come across on forums like this.

Thank you all again! Your attitudes are very appreciable, and your remarks really encouraged me....

Philsoki
March 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Welcome back! Good to hear things are going well for you - even if I have no idea who you are. Good luck with your work and studies!

sffvba[e0rt
March 15th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Nice to hear :)

forrestcupp
March 15th, 2011, 03:41 PM
I'm glad things are working out for you.

varunendra
March 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I'm glad things are working out for you.

Thanks 'Junior'! :)

Rasa1111
March 16th, 2011, 06:35 AM
varunendra,
Congrats!

Im happy for you!
Sounds like good stuff!!

Very glad to see the sun shining for you!
If we are strong enough to wait out the storm..
we will always see the sun, and be that much stronger in the end.

Thanks for letting us know! :D <3

congrats n blessings.<3