PDA

View Full Version : Has the forum been slowing down lately?

Austin25
September 3rd, 2010, 06:44 AM
Just wondering: are there fewer people here lately, or am I simply going insane due to school coming up as well as sleep deprivation?

kerry_s
September 3rd, 2010, 07:06 AM
it's because i'm busy. ;)

yes, it seems there are fewer people.
or
perhaps ubuntu has reached the point where theres not enough problems to need the forums to fix. :lolflag:

Windows Nerd
September 3rd, 2010, 07:11 AM
Just wondering: are there fewer people here lately, or am I simply going insane due to school coming up as well as sleep deprivation?
There is more than ever. Get some sleep buddy, I think it will help.

NightwishFan
September 3rd, 2010, 07:32 AM
Pfft. Software will always have bugs.

Anyway.. Sometimes the forums has database issues and nothing seems to show up for a while.

Austin25
September 3rd, 2010, 07:37 AM
Must be that it's night time. Or the fact that I have something in the support thread I need help on. Waiting always makes things seem slower.

Naiki Muliaina
September 3rd, 2010, 07:49 AM
Summers over, kids have gone back to school in a lot of areas, growed ups have less time too as they are having to do school runs in the morning etc. Could be a few reasons. :)

murderslastcrow
September 3rd, 2010, 11:19 AM
I think it's ironic that you're assuming it's school driving you crazy rather than realizing that it's school driving ALL OF US crazy that's keeping us from posting here. I'd say most of the people here I've noticed are college-going age, but really, things will be getting busy with holidays soon anyway. Look forward to spending a lot of time away from the internet, friends. XD

Austin25
September 3rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
I think it's ironic that you're assuming it's school driving you crazy rather than realizing that it's school driving ALL OF US crazy that's keeping us from posting here. I'd say most of the people here I've noticed are college-going age, but really, things will be getting busy with holidays soon anyway. Look forward to spending a lot of time away from the internet, friends. XD
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Not looking forward to school though due to homework, "learning" stuff I "learned" last year, the year before that, and the year before that... ](*,)

At least when the day is done, I can come here, and talk with you guys.