PDA

View Full Version : [gnome] Nautilus Open FIle Thumbnails

werdna5225
August 30th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Is there a way to enlarge the thumbnails when trying to open a file?

I am trying to upload pictures, but the image preview is so small I can't see it. The issue is exactly the same as this thread: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1278710 However, their solving was an inconvenient workaround.

Any ideas?

Leeteq
January 5th, 2011, 10:42 PM
(Using Gnome, ) I am wondering the same. How to be able to change the display of files so it is possible to see miniature previews for images. Take for example how this works in Windows where one can click on a view button in the open/save dialogs and alter between view as list (details), icon, large icons, etc.

(Edit: PS. I am not entirely sure if it is Nautilus that handles the various software's File/Open and File/Save(as) dialogs, so please advice me to put this question elsewhere if it is not related to Nautilus itself.)

otelloson
November 25th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Same question here. Looking for solution!

wildmanne39
November 26th, 2012, 01:26 AM
If a post is older than a year or so and hasn't had a new reply in that time, instead of replying to it, create a new thread. In the software world, a lot can change in a very short time, and doing things this way makes it more likely that you will find the best information. You may link to the original discussion in the new thread if you think it may be helpful.