PDA

View Full Version : Watching spiders

MooPi
August 29th, 2010, 02:48 PM
In a window sill I've got two sets of spiders getting their freak on. I've seen this on the Animal Channel and National Geographic specials but seeing it live is a thrill. I must say the male of two differing species seem to be patient lovers. The larger wolf spider has been attached to the female for close to 45 minutes. the orb web guy is taking his time as well stroking the abdomen of the female then backs away. Photos to follow.

It Sunday morning and nothing better to do :-)

Naiki Muliaina
August 29th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Cool if they eat flies. Its the reason I love spiders so much, they eat flies and dag nabbit I hate flies.

Breed you lovely little things! Breeeed! ^^

MooPi
August 29th, 2010, 03:16 PM
video of action
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5209151/spider_love.avi

rottentree
August 29th, 2010, 03:39 PM
perv

MooPi
August 29th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Well they shouldn't do it in plain view for everyone to watch. You could say they are being exhibitionist. This is simply an educational experience.

rottentree
August 29th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Well they shouldn't do it in plain view for everyone to watch. You could say they are being exhibitionist. This is simply an educational experience.

Well okay just don't let this educational curiosity get out of hand.

PS.: Your video might be a good start for an adult spider entertainment site. That's an entirely unexplored market segment so there's a big potential that you are going to become rich.

Naiki Muliaina
August 29th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Must have already been done... Rule #34 of the internet ya know....

Rule #34 - If it exists on the internet, there is pr0n of it.

rottentree
August 29th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Must have already been done... Rule #34 of the internet ya know....

:(

Naiki Muliaina
August 29th, 2010, 04:22 PM
There is even dodgy 'Paris Hilton' style spider naughty tapes out there ya know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfFoVN7WM1E&feature=relatedvvvv

:popcorn:

kevin11951
August 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Sometimes I find myself embarrassed to say that I have posted in the same treads as any of you :p

And of course, now, I have posted in the same thread as ALL of you ;)

kaldor
August 29th, 2010, 04:39 PM
In a window sill I've got two sets of spiders getting their freak on. I've seen this on the Animal Channel and National Geographic specials but seeing it live is a thrill. I must say the male of two differing species seem to be patient lovers. The larger wolf spider has been attached to the female for close to 45 minutes. the orb web guy is taking his time as well stroking the abdomen of the female then backs away. Photos to follow.

It Sunday morning and nothing better to do :-)

loooooooooool

NMFTM
August 29th, 2010, 04:44 PM
I came here to search for threads on how to get network banner printing to work and now I'm watching spider sex videos.

This is half the reason I never get anything done.

chriswyatt
August 29th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Don't the female spiders often eat the male spiders after sex? I think I might've read that somewhere.

Naiki Muliaina
August 29th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Some do, depends on what type of spider it is ^^

Shakz
August 29th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Unfortunately that husk above them is last years lover. Keep watching. It does not end well for the smaller male :(

juancarlospaco
August 29th, 2010, 05:29 PM
PedoSpider

MooPi
August 29th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Okay the saga is over and the little male has made his get away too safety. Actually he was chased out by the "I've enough of your %$#@ spider so get out and stay out" female.

PS.: Your video might be a good start for an adult spider entertainment site. That's an entirely unexplored market segment so there's a big potential that you are going to become rich.
I agree that there is potential.

Changturkey
August 29th, 2010, 05:46 PM
The video was somewhat horrifying, especially with the music.

MooPi
August 29th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I can't believe it the horny toad male is back. He is definitely going to end up as lunch.
I thought the background tunes gave a sexy feel ?

wirate
August 29th, 2010, 05:59 PM
wtf!!! ur all sick!

juancarlospaco
August 29th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Dumb people talk about Spiders (?),
Average people talk about events,
Smart people talk about ideas.

Naiki Muliaina
August 29th, 2010, 06:30 PM

Sir David Attenborough talks about spiders... Is he dumb? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93VJ4838SoY)

:popcorn:

juancarlospaco
August 29th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Yes he is

Shakz
August 29th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Better to be dumb I think....than an pessimistic, condescending, @sshat. ;)

ex_isp
August 29th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Looked to me like one was laying eggs in the other...baby food lol

whiskeylover
August 29th, 2010, 07:29 PM
video of action
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5209151/spider_love.avi

Thats a weird way of making a slideshow.

uRock
August 29th, 2010, 07:33 PM
In the evening you should put a lamp in front of the window. It will draw bugs to the web and the spiders will be too busy taking care of dinner to come inside.

MooPi
August 29th, 2010, 07:39 PM

Hmm yes we were discussing spiders but it was a glorious event happening in my window sill. Come to think of it we were speculating the existence of an economic opportunity in adult spider entertainment. :-)