PDA

View Full Version : (URGENT) Import Jcreator workspace in to NetBeans or Eclipse

iTz Nicholas72
August 28th, 2010, 02:56 AM
I really need help finding a way to be able to take my Jcreator workspace and import it into a Ubuntu friendly program so I can work on my AP Computer Science homework at home. I tried NetBeans6.8 and the only import option is for an Eclipse project and Eclipse just gives me the option to open a project.

Sorry but I'm just starting in Java and it is vital that I can work on my class/homework on my desktop at home.

GregBrannon
August 28th, 2010, 06:53 AM
It's not true that the only option in Eclipse is to open a project. Eclipse has a very option-rich import function. While I don't think there's a JCreator project import option, you can import source code files from any existing folder. So if your JCreator source files are in a common directory (or workspace), you can import those source files (all at once) into Eclipse. If they're not in a common directory, then you can import them a directory at a time.

If this might work for you, but you can't figure out how to do it, come back with more questions.