PDA

View Full Version : Programming Note: Bill Gates on Oprah

Master Shake
April 6th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Next Tuesday, April 11th, Bill Gates will be on the Oprah show..

The promos say he's "Terrified" about something...

I'll probably watch the segment, then throw something at the TV because I hate both BIll and Oprah.

carlosqueso
April 6th, 2006, 03:51 PM
And since you ARE Master Shake, both the TV and the thing you throw at it will probably explode.....a pity you can't throw stuff AT Bill and Oprah.

Master Shake
April 6th, 2006, 03:53 PM
I'll just have Frylock clone me a new TV...

:D

taurus
April 6th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I guess the big question is "Will Bill Gates jump on the couch?" Then, the tv will be out the window so fast that Bill didn't even have time to scratch himself!!! :twisted:

briancurtin
April 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM
just head down to harpo studios and throw something at him, rather than at him on TV.

mstlyevil
April 6th, 2006, 04:34 PM
My guess is that Bill Gates will have a awfull secret to share. Bill will admit to having an affair and that his life will be torn between his two lovers. Him and Oprah will have a good cry and discuss his feelings.

I am not suggesting Bill is cheating on his wife. No this is much worse. Bill is going to admit that he really uses Ubuntu at home and he has been cheating on Windows for the past two years. :mrgreen:

htinn
April 6th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Heh.

Bill will doubtless complain that he is too kind and generous for his own good and that his wonderful company is too busy trying to help solve all the world's problems, blah blah blah...

The same trumpet-blowing he always does.

KingBahamut
April 6th, 2006, 05:07 PM
No, more like a discussion about his philanthropy and daily life. How much money are we puttin down on him using the word linux at all in the discussion?

mstlyevil
April 6th, 2006, 05:11 PM
No, more like a discussion about his philanthropy and daily life. How much money are we puttin down on him using the word linux at all in the discussion?

Not a dime. I was just taking a cheap shot at bad humor. He of course is going to talk about his philantrophy and how much he cares for the poor.

taurus
April 6th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Yes, he and his company are trying to make sure that every child in every contry would have access to cheap computer and use Windows blah blah blah...

Master Shake
April 6th, 2006, 05:41 PM
I think its going to be like... "I've donated so much money to the poor, and yet you bums don't donate anything... It's not fair!! wahh wahh wahh..."