PDA

View Full Version : Geekiest/nerdiest thing you've done?

Cuddles McKitten
August 25th, 2010, 05:54 AM
Recently, I SSH'd into my home OpenBSD server for the purpose of playing Nethack. This made me wonder what thrilling tales of techno-adventures may lurk within the minds of the posters here.

Khakilang
August 25th, 2010, 06:06 AM
sudo apt-get install something I can't remember. There as far as the geekiest thing I have done.

nerkn
August 25th, 2010, 06:11 AM
I forgot my homework at home computer, tried to ssh but it looked like as it was closed, I called my mom, she was vacuum cleaning, she removed form the plug, I've told her to open it again.

My computer was silent, I've changed fan voltages to one line has +5, other +12. So they were about to turn (+7 net voltage, the normal operating is +12).

ElSlunko
August 25th, 2010, 06:25 AM
Installed linux.

Legendary_Bibo
August 25th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Tutored people in math because I love math for free. Which then I was recommended to be a tutor at my school, now I get paid. :D

NMFTM
August 25th, 2010, 06:41 AM
This happened the other day.

Me *in rhetorical/sarcastic tone*: "how many meters are in a kilometer"?
Friend: "uhhh, 1024 I think".
Me: *facepalm*, "I think you spend too much time on the computer".

julio_cortez
August 25th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Well, he may be right: you know, a KiM (kibimeter) can be what your friend was thinking about :D

mendhak
August 25th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Created a console application that orders a Pepperoni pizza from my local Dominos.

Delvien
August 25th, 2010, 08:26 AM
ssh to my desktop from the couch to pause a movie playing.

A bit lazy too :D

slooksterpsv
August 25th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Setup my computer to where I could control music, volume, etc. from the web. - Change song, click changed, change volume click changed.

Spr0k3t
August 25th, 2010, 08:46 AM
When I was a freshman in highschool, I got kicked out of the computer club for wanting to program. Everyone else just wanted to oo and ah over the just released DOOM.

Grenage
August 25th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Created a console application that orders a Pepperoni pizza from my local Dominos.

Lol.

arrimapirate
August 25th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Setup a multiplayer game of Quake (Yes, the first one) for my entire VB class across the schools network after distributing the game over the server. It was worth the weeks suspension.

flukeairwalker
August 25th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Gave a talk in front of a room full of PhD's on the roles of science and religion in The Hitchhiker's Guide series.

Maverick_Meerkat
August 25th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Wow! What a cool question to ask.

I've been a bit of a geek since before the days of the Apple II and the Commodore 64. So, I've done lots of geeky things.

Top 10 Geekiest Things I've Done:

10. I've played a MUD (recently).
09. I was a builder on a MUD.
08. I coded a MUD in BASIC that runs under Windows.
07. I was a pen pal with Fender Tucker back in the days when he was working on Loadstar.
06. I used to crack copyright protected proprietary software just to study their programming techniques.
05. I'm Comp TIA A+ certified
04. I'm a certified CIW v5 Associate.
03. I'm a certified CIW Web Foundations Asssociate.
02. I'm presently working on the Comp TIA Network+ certification.
01. Now that I'm retired, I am persuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in Network Administration. I'm not doing it for any reason other than self-gratification.

Other Geeky Things:

- called or referred to real life friends by their online nicks instead of using real names.
- hacked resource files, .exe & .dll files in Windows.
- played an mmorpg.
- repaired pc's for free, just cause I enjoy doing it.
- purposely messed up operating systems just to learn how to fix them.
- deleted files from the Windows directory, just to learn what files could and could not be safely deleted and still have a functioning OS.

LinuxFox
August 25th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Would being called out of class to fix computer problems count? I remember back in school, they had tech people there, and teachers would turn to me with their computer problems. :P

julio_cortez
August 25th, 2010, 12:27 PM
called or referred to real life friends by their online nicks instead of using real namesme too :)

repaired pc's for free, just cause I enjoy doing itI was starting to think that this was a disorder of some kind.. Thanks Heaven I'm not alone :P

gemmakaru
August 25th, 2010, 12:28 PM
I wrote this at work and know what it means;

_Countries.Sort(delegate(ListIdName item1, ListIdName item2)
{ return item1.ListName.ToLower().CompareTo(item2.ListName. ToLower()); });

I also had four operating systems running at once, each rendered onto one side of the compiz cube (cylinder) they were Ubuntu(host), Vista, open solaris, suse.

There are loads more.

MooPi
August 25th, 2010, 12:50 PM
This happened the other day.

No that is a proper geek in training, Very Funny indeed :-)

cartman640
August 25th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Hmm, everything I do is geeky really, but a couple of examples spring to mind:

I reconfigured my server to run with dual aggregated network links with active failover to different parts of my network because my flatmates tripped over the network cable and the music I had streaming to work through my VPN stopped playing. Anyone else would have taped the cable down or changed it for one that didn't have broken clips on the plugs :p

I currently live in a flat where we have an entire room as a dedicated server room. Much easier than having an extra flatmate lol.

I wrote scripts to start my computers via wake on LAN in the mornings so I could power them up from my phone without getting out of bed.

On many occasions I've spent half an hour writing a script to automate a task that would have only taken 10 minutes to do by hand anyway.

Ran a virtual machine inside a virtual machine just so I could post a screenshot of it on this forum :D

There's heaps and heaps more, although no idea what is the single most geekiest thing I've done, most of them seem to be out of laziness.

RiceMonster
August 25th, 2010, 01:04 PM
ssh'd into my desktop from my laptop to play zork. Man that was lame.

Calash
August 25th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Remotely image a DL380 G5 server via the ILO board. The trick was that the server was in a locked room that I did not have access to at the other end of the building, I needed to load XP, and that version of the ILO board did not support floppy drive emulation.

I had to learn how to slipstream drivers onto a XP disk so it would see the array, load XP, and then find drivers for the system as HP does not support XP on this class of PC.

I did such a good job that I had to do it again for a DL360 G6 in a different state when one of my counterparts could not get it to work with local access.

Honorable mentions to remote controlling my work computer from my phone and rewriting the command.com file on my computer at school so that the DIR command did not work, then having somebody else try to use my computer for a test.

Good times.....good times... :)

whiskeylover
August 25th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Back in the days ...
Wrote an assembler
Wrote a couple of games for DOS

A few months ago ...
tunneled my Remote Desktop session thru SSH, which in turn was tunnel thru Hamachi :-/.

Yesterday...
Downloaded the Android SDK and almost wrote the Hello World application.

eriktheblu
August 25th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Hmmmmmm....

I've written 3 TTRPGs
I wrote a maze game entirely with DOS batch files (there was even an installer).
A database I built would export query results as DOS batch files, which would archive related files using 7zip CLI.
I've written guides for World of Warcraft macros.
I deliberately built a slow and difficult to use database (OLE to a remote server over 2000 km away) so that it would not be adopted for organizational use. I did this because I did not want to train a bunch of non-tech people how to use a new database that I would have to manage (our old method of emailing documents worked fine anyway)

Swagman
August 25th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Organised a computer show. (Big Bash Amiga)

Had a guy come over from Lowestoft and another from Reading to Peterborough bringing with him a shedload of wireless net stuff and the second guy using his VW Kombi to relay signal so we could directional beam my home wireless signal into the hall so the rest of the WORLD could watch live video streaming & Shoutcast and IRC of the event with about 19 other computers all connected at the same time.

Tripped the halls electrics a few times but aside from the one muppet watching the live feed on his computer from Within the hall we had no problems.

Was that Geeky enough ?

t0p
August 25th, 2010, 03:24 PM
I have a home "network" that consists of a wireless router, a desktop computer and a netbook. Very often I'm sitting on the sofa with my netbook, less than 2 metres from the desktop box. I constantly get files sent from the desktop to the netbook wirelessly, as moving 2 metres to put files on a USB stick seems a senseless waste of time and effort. Does that count as a geeky/nerdy thing?

Oh, I also upgraded the RAM on my netbook from 512MB to 2GB, and on my desktop from 256MB to 1GB. I know this won't seem at all geeky to this forum's members, but if I try to explain what I've done to most of my friends, their eyes glaze over like I'm speaking in ancient Greek or something. I'm a geek and I'm quite proud of it. Remember what the Bible said when typed on a word processor with crap spellcheck: "The geek shall inherit the earth". I just hope I'm that lucky geek.

Zorgoth
August 25th, 2010, 03:27 PM
Well, he may be right: you know, a KiM (kibimeter) can be what your friend was thinking about :D

Geekiest thing I ever did may be correcting KiM to Kim. B for bytes is capitalized. m for meters is not :D

praveenthivari
August 25th, 2010, 06:37 PM
tried Linux & using it most of the time :-)

sxmaxchine
August 25th, 2010, 06:50 PM
ask people who work at computer shops realy advanced questions i already know the answer and see if they answer it right.

Random_Dude
August 25th, 2010, 06:56 PM
ask people who work at computer shops realy advanced questions i already know the answer and see if they answer it right.

Do they?

SoFl W
August 25th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I think we had a similar (but not the same) discussion before. Not mine but I had a co-worker several years ago that had both a personal and a work beeper along with a personal and a work cell phone. He had had all four of them attached to his belt. That was bad enough, but he had to get a Palm Pilot and wore that as well. They were always getting in his way but he had to have them.
For fun all of his co-workers would each call a phone or beeper along with his desk phone at the same time.

Little Bones
August 25th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Tutored people in my university anatomy class, because the professor asked for a handful of people that had good marks to become tutors.

SoFl W
August 25th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Trying to think back on my geekiest thing, I hacked a Palm Pilot to run Linux and ran a html server from it. (All in 64 megs)

sxmaxchine
August 25th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Do they?

sometimes they do

chips24
August 25th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Learned the arabic and russian alphabets... more to come. i want to learn thee Inuktitut syllabary, Japanese kana, and all other common writing systems.
I Installed linux... i guess thats not too nerdy depending on who you talk to.

donkyhotay
August 25th, 2010, 08:16 PM
At one point I had a box that I ran as a debian headless server. I'd be at my friends/family members houise and they'd say "You should download this when you get home". I'd use their system to SSH into my server and start the download with either wget or rtorrent so it'd be there when I got home. I also took over a failing FOSS project that was trying to recreate my favorite game. Took me a couple years but I finally got it to the point where it's playable. Of course now I've learned so much coding what I did I realize I made some serious, very fundamental errors and so now need to start over from scratch in order to really get it to the point I want it to be at.

JDShu
August 25th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Back in high school, during study period, I ssh'd from a school computer into my desktop at home to play bastet.

RiceMonster
August 25th, 2010, 08:56 PM

Sounds like you have way too much time on your hands.

Oxwivi
August 25th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Sounds like you have way too much time on your hands.
Even so, they deserve being pawned by Linux folks, methinks.

RiceMonster
August 25th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Even so, they deserve being pawned by Linux folks, methinks.

Why?

JDShu
August 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Why?

Obviously because they're terrible people.

whiskeylover
August 25th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Why?

So the nerds feel good about themselves.

Austin25
August 25th, 2010, 09:21 PM
I competed glChess (the one that came with Karmic) vs. Chess Titans (the one that came with Vista) by copying the moves one makes onto the other while Ubuntu was running in Virtualbox inside of Vista. glChess won, and now I have Ubuntu installed on my computer.

juancarlospaco
August 25th, 2010, 09:23 PM
I dont fit on the descriptions of Geek and Nerd on Wikipedia, so im not i think, or someone needs to update the Wikipedia.

But i make my own Cisco IOS replacement based on uCLinux, and run it on a Cisco Router.

lisati
August 25th, 2010, 09:29 PM
/me thinks back to a time a year or so back when I was helping someone prepare a video presentation. Instead of loading up a pile of music onto a memory stick, I set things up so I could access my music collection via ftp.

On many occasions I've spent half an hour writing a script to automate a task that would have only taken 10 minutes to do by hand anyway
That's normal, isn't it?

I have a home "network" that consists of a wireless router, a desktop computer and a netbook. Very often I'm sitting on the sofa with my netbook, less than 2 metres from the desktop box. I constantly get files sent from the desktop to the netbook wirelessly, as moving 2 metres to put files on a USB stick seems a senseless waste of time and effort. Does that count as a geeky/nerdy thing?

I often SSH from my laptop to my server, both of which are normally less than a meter from where I sit.

endotherm
August 25th, 2010, 09:34 PM
mine is a .py that opens a random episode of startrek of whatever flavor.

I've spent the last week re-viewing Big Bang Theory. after that, now that i try to think of geeky things I've done, they all seem to fall short...

cespinal
August 25th, 2010, 09:43 PM
trying to learn python just because.... I really feel the need to understand programming...

Zoot7
August 25th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Created a Linux kernel module that merely printed "Hello World" a few months back.

Spice Weasel
August 25th, 2010, 10:00 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/3582o04.png

Sylos
August 26th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Nerdiest thing I've done is manually rewrite part of my Xorg.conf to forcibly send a signal to my TV after an updated borked a set up that had worked for 2 years. Not much for most people on these forums but it took me ages to figure out and in the end I was really satisfied with myself.

Also I recently started looking on this forum for fun - not just when I have a problem - Im sure thats the start of a slippery slope......

BslBryan
August 26th, 2010, 02:28 PM

Wait, you coded Pizza Party? That's awesome!

donkyhotay
August 26th, 2010, 02:57 PM
Also I recently started looking on this forum for fun - not just when I have a problem - Im sure thats the start of a slippery slope......

It is (c;

tgalati4
August 26th, 2010, 03:20 PM
I repaired my Sony TV. I desoldered the 80-pin, surface-mount Jungle IC and replaced it. It required a magnifying lamp and reading glasses. Those pins are small!

Barrucadu
August 26th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Started Arch Hurd.

I'm not sure if anything else I've done tops that.

pricetech
August 26th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Lots of little things, but probably nothing that would impress most forumites.

I used to wonder why the cool geeky stuff I did seemed to mean nothing to non technical people, then I realized that you have to be able to comprehend something to be impressed by it.

sxmaxchine
August 27th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Obviously because they're terrible people.

Mainly because i find it funny to see there face change when they dont know the answer and then see it light up when they think of an appropriate (usualy wrong) answer

QIII
August 27th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Came home after working on the computer for 8 hours, ate dinner, sat in front of my computer for three hours, was called to bed by my amorous wife, in the heat of passion heard the chime on my laptop indicating I had an email, reached over to check the email, lost balance, fell off bed, got chewed out by wife as she stomped off to the spare room, went downstairs and got on computer ...

slooksterpsv
August 27th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Came home after working on the computer for 8 hours, ate dinner, sat in front of my computer for three hours, was called to bed by my amorous wife, in the heat of passion heard the chime on my laptop indicating I had an email, reached over to check the email, lost balance, fell off bed, got chewed out by wife as she stomped off to the spare room, went downstairs and got on computer ...

Wow, that's as bad as people checking their cell phones during the heat of passion.

tgalati4
August 27th, 2010, 01:08 AM
And living in BeaverTron doesn't help.

Random_Dude
August 27th, 2010, 03:20 AM

LOL.

That's just wrong.[-X

!nkubus
August 27th, 2010, 03:24 AM
Installed corkscrew to tunnel an ssh connection over http on port 443 to create an ssh tunnel to my home server, so I could use pidgin at work. It worked great.

kingrobdun
August 27th, 2010, 03:52 AM
I have a cd case with 40 different Operating systems.

linux18
August 27th, 2010, 04:07 AM
-I've remixed ubuntu a dozen times, one of which now boots from a live cd in 82mb of ram
-I learned python in 3 days then created my own verson of ssh with it (doesn't work that well)
-I remember which OS's are on 20 different live cd's based on how full the CD-R is by looking at it
-I run my windows installation without ever installing software to the C: drive, instead, I install it all to my flash drive
-I have 2 servers, but only a 14KBps upload speed
-I secretly have linux on 4 computers at the local community college
-I celebrate Linus Torvalds birthday ( December 28 )
-I enjoy reading source code

renkinjutsu
August 27th, 2010, 04:21 AM
Wrote a shell script to list all of the mp3, ogg and flac files found in the /home folder and randomize it before feeding the list to mplayer through xargs.

Also, if i want, i can add patterns as arguments (the script uses grep) so if i wanted to play music by a specific artist or play an album or play anything with a certain word in the title, i can do it =]

But the thing is, the script is so thorough that it plays all the sounds in the WorldofGoo game that i have in the /home directory (But i like the WorldofGoo sounds.. so that's okay)

EDIT::
I forgot about this. This one is actually recent.
My sister was having trouble connecting her newly bought wireless USB adapter for wifi reception in the basement. I came home, and it would not connect for me either.

I then decided the usb dongle was trash for that desktop, so I got my laptop (an old macbook 1,1) and compiled the kernel for IP forwarding and masquerading and just connected the ethernet cards together with a cable. I have cron checking to see if wifi is still connected, and if not, it executes the appropriate iwconfig commands and things.

I guess that's rather UNgeeky, since now I don't have a usable laptop anymore =\ .. At least now, i can ssh and use Festival xD

mamamia88
August 30th, 2010, 10:12 PM
does writing a bash script for the sake of learning how to write a bash script count?

Austin25
August 30th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Described GIMP briefly at my Digital Imaging class because I knew more than the teacher about it. (btw, the teacher asked me to, so I wasn't just being a smart alack.)

MooPi
August 30th, 2010, 10:34 PM
I took apart an old hard drive to use the disk as a shower mirror for shaving. The magnets inside also make great frig magnets.

Austin25
August 30th, 2010, 10:39 PM
I took apart an old hard drive to use the disk as a shower mirror for shaving. The magnets inside also make great frig magnets.
Yes Neodymium-Iron-Boron. Quite strong, although I order mine from here (http://www.kjmagnetics.com/). Quite geeky/nerdy I must say.

Windows Nerd
August 30th, 2010, 10:40 PM

That sounds like a very unclean mirror if it is in the shower...I would just use it as a regular mirror!

Spice Weasel
August 30th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the hard disk idea, definitely trying this. I have tonnes of old ones under my bed.

Ah. Does that count? :P

MooPi
August 30th, 2010, 11:11 PM
That sounds like a very unclean mirror if it is in the shower...I would just use it as a regular mirror!

It's just the right size for shaving and what is so unclean ?

Windows Nerd
August 30th, 2010, 11:13 PM
It just the right size for shaving and what is so unclean ?

Hmm, I find my mirror in the shower gets dirty over time, making it blurry, and that it also steams up in the shower, making it annoying to use...

Though you are right, it is just the perfect size for shaving.

pirlo89
August 30th, 2010, 11:49 PM
1- Reading "Coders At Work" before going to bed.

2- Learning new features about c++ (during the summer vacation).

3- Dreaming in binary. (actually a CS doctor told me that once :D)

After reading my list, i realize that i am not a very geeky/nerdy person :(

jrusso2
August 30th, 2010, 11:53 PM
I built an ant farm for a group of highly trained ants that would preform tricks.

NMFTM
August 31st, 2010, 12:12 AM
I just spend the last day (off and on) debating internally with myself and researching for hours what gaming mouse I would buy. Including calling friends, going to BestBuy to try out what models they had on display, posting on multiple forums, asking on IRC, IMing people on my buddy list, etc. Even though it only cost $25.

I'm not sure if that's nerdy or a sign that I have issues.

v1ad
August 31st, 2010, 12:21 AM
-set up Ubuntu dual boot on fake raid(0)
-setup and use a linux server for teamspeak, web pages, proxy.
-OC my i7 cpu to 3.6
-game servers off of linux servers
-took a class that teaches everything about computers, and i didn't learn anything.
- my pandora plays over pianobar (no commercials :D http://alturl.com/x7bgs )
-built all of my family's, friends, relatives computers and remove viruses constantly ( :( )
-compiled and installed Chromium OS onto a usb flash drive.
-major = computer science
-bunch of other stuff that i cannot remember.

picture is self explanatory.

Random_Dude
August 31st, 2010, 12:24 AM
I built an ant farm for a group of highly trained ants that would preform tricks.

Such as...

Cam42
August 31st, 2010, 01:14 AM

Can you share this?

mamamia88
August 31st, 2010, 01:45 AM
Can you share this?

+1 for that idea. maybe add some customization for all other pizza places that let you order online

linux18
August 31st, 2010, 10:05 PM
Can you share this?
+1
need automatic pizza and monster energy drinks

v1ad
August 31st, 2010, 11:35 PM
+1
need automatic pizza and monster energy drinks

and b*cough*e*cough*e*cough*r*cough*

renkinjutsu
August 31st, 2010, 11:49 PM
Set up a dual boot between Fedora and Gentoo..
Oh.. and they boot off the same kernel, and has the same / and /home partitions... I'm playing with BTRFS at the moment xD

whiskeylover
September 1st, 2010, 01:59 AM

Someone wrote a python script to check the pizza delivery status from dominos. Here it is.

/usr/bin/env python

# Copyright (c) 2008 Nick Jensen
# MIT License

import xml.dom.minidom
import urllib, sys, datetime

class Dominos:

def __init__(self, *args, **kw):
self.__feed_url = "http://trkweb.dominos.com/orderstorage/GetTrackerData"

def get_order_info(self, phone_number):
xml_data = urllib.urlopen('%s?Phone=%s' % (self.__feed_url, phone_number))
dom = xml.dom.minidom.parse(xml_data)
orders_node = dom.getElementsByTagName('OrderStatuses')
order = orders_node[0].getElementsByTagName('OrderStatus')

if order.length > 0:
description = order[0].getElementsByTagName('OrderDescription')[0].firstChild.data
starttime = self.get_time(order[0].getElementsByTagName('StartTime')[0].firstChild)
oventime = self.get_time(order[0].getElementsByTagName('OvenTime')[0].firstChild)
racktime = self.get_time(order[0].getElementsByTagName('RackTime')[0].firstChild)
routetime = self.get_time(order[0].getElementsByTagName('RouteTime')[0].firstChild)
deliverytime = self.get_time(order[0].getElementsByTagName('DeliveryTime')[0].firstChild)
return {'description':description, 'starttime':starttime, 'deliverytime':deliverytime,
'oventime':oventime, 'racktime':racktime, 'routetime':routetime}
else:
return False

def get_time(self, time_node):
if time_node:
[date, time] = time_node.data.split("T")
[hour, minute, second] = time.split(":")
ampm = 'pm'
if hour < 12:
ampm = 'am'
return '%s:%s%s' % (int(hour) % 12, minute, ampm)
else:
return None

if __name__ == "__main__":

if len(sys.argv) != 2:
print 'usage: %s <phone number>' % sys.argv[0]
sys.exit(1)

print """Dominos (R) pizza tracker."""
d = Dominos()
order_info = d.get_order_info(sys.argv[1])

if not order_info:
print "No Orders Found for %s" % sys.argv[1]
else:
print order_info['description']
if order_info['starttime']: print "Your pizza is being made! %s" % order_info['starttime']
if order_info['oventime']: print "Your pizza is in the oven! %s" % order_info['oventime']
if order_info['racktime']: print "Your pizza is done and awaiting delivery! %s" % order_info['racktime']
if order_info['routetime']: print "Your pizza is on the way! %s" % order_info['routetime']
if order_info['deliverytime']: print "Your pizza was delivered! %s" % order_info['deliverytime'] Save the script as pizza.py or any other name you want, and type
python pizza.py or make it executable and type
./pizza.py.

Cam42
September 1st, 2010, 02:21 AM
pizza.py

Also a great pun.

whiskeylover
September 1st, 2010, 02:35 AM
pizza.py

Also a great pun.

Or just name it to where.the.hell.is.my.pizza.py

Austin25
September 1st, 2010, 02:37 AM
Or just name it to where.the.hell.is.my.pizza.py
^this is:lolflag:

purgatori
September 1st, 2010, 07:14 AM
The geekiest thing I have done to date is probably setting up my own Gopher site (http://gopher.floodgap.com/gopher/gw?a=sdf.org%2F1%2Fusers%2Fmrgnash).